I’m excited to announce that the Sure Fit Slipcovers Affiliate Program launched on the LinkShare network on Tuesday, October 7, 2003!!

Sure Fit is the largest slipcover company in the United States, with an 85% market share. And we are currently leading the drive for the slipcover category to reach its $1 billion potential through our patented one-piece slipcover design.

With slipcovers made for sofas, loveseats, chairs, ottomans, recliners and dinning room chairs, in addition to our new line of window treatments and bedding, Sure Fit has your customers’ home decorating needs covered!

Reap the benefits of Sure Fit’s success and enjoy:

• 10% affiliate commissions
    • 45 return days – on all product transactions
    • An average order size of $140
    • High conversion rates averaging 2.7%
    • Monthly promotions for your customers and periodic performance incentives for you
    • Expanded product line, bedding and window treatments
    • Exclusive access to closeout products on Surefit.com

Partner with Sure Fit slipcovers TODAY and start helping people fall in love with their furniture all over again!

Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding the program. We look forward to working with you!

Best,
    Surefitaffiliates@linkshare.com

Hi Mindie,

What is SureFit's stance on working with parasites?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BobbieK:
    Hi Mindie,

What is SureFit's stance on working with parasites?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Bobbie,
    Sorry for the delayed response, I was out sick.

We understand that there is affiliate concern in the market over parasite activity. For this reason, we are careful in selecting our partners, and we try to stay up to date of our partners marketing practices. We are also working with LinkShare to help monitor our partners on a regular basis, to make sure they're not engaging in any activates that violate LinkShare's addendum on Parasiteware or our own internal best practices on affiliate marketing.

Feel free to contact me with specific questions.

Best,
    Mindie Adler
    Sure Fit, Inc.
    Sr. E-Commerce Manager
    madler@surefit.com
    212-869-6633

I finally got a sale from SureFit thru LinkShare !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Mindie at SureFit wrote: For this reason, we are careful in selecting our partners, and we try to stay up to date of our partners marketing practices. We are also working with LinkShare to help monitor our partners on a regular basis, to make sure they're not engaging in any activates that violate LinkShare's addendum on Parasiteware or our own internal best practices on affiliate marketing.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I see you're listed as an active merchant with a 6% discount at Ebates. Do your internal best practices include not paying the affiliate who initiated the sale for you?

Why should I promote your company when there's a good chance I won't get paid for sales my site initiates?

Andy

WOOHOOOO..got another one today !

Well .... if they are using the "LinkShare's addendum on Parasiteware" as the answer .. that don't say much to us. Ebates providing a 6% discount .. well .. there's your answer on parasiteware stance.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board: Category: Programming / Coding

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread