Hello again,

We just recently joined the ABW network and though that some of you may want to post a speacial limited time promo we are offering.

It may help to get an idea of conversions for non-existing affiliates and will definately boost sales for existing.

Offer is valid 10/19/2003 - 10/21/2003

Here's a link. also its posted in the LS Affiliate Interface for New members etc.

http://www.szul.com/emails/lsdotw/autogen/

Thanks and please feel free to contact me with any questions whatsoever.

Speak to you soon.

Manesh Patel
    Szul.com
    212.689.1610 | affiliates@szul.com

ABW Ambassador
    Just wondering. What is your stand on parasites?

That is the first and foremost thing I'd look at before deciding whether or not promote the merchant.

Parasites are thieves. What are you going to do about it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by womanht:
    Just wondering. What is your stand on parasites?

That is the first and foremost thing I'd look at before deciding whether or not promote the merchant.

Parasites are thieves. What are you going to do about it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Womanht,

I just clicked on this merchants link http://www.szul.com/emails/lsdotw/autogen/ and SHopathomeselect JUST TRIED TO EAT MY BROWSER!

Allen

I look for the day, when every affiliate from every nation can climb to the mountain top and yell,
    'Free again, Free Again."

Today is a national day of parasite free shopping.

ABW Ambassador
    Gearshopper,
    Thanks.. I know who I'm not promoting.

Parasites are thieves. What are you going to do about it?

Hello,

Thanks for the replyies/feedback.

As policy, we do not sign direct deals with any companies employing content scraping technologies and other forms of parasiteware.

As we are learing more, and I ask for your advise, we are finding that it seems some existing affiliates who joined the program thorough Linkshare are engaging/deploying software that is considered parasite.

We are not sure exactly how to stop it? Please do advise if you have any suggestions. As an example mentioned above: shopathomeselect is an affiliate that may be using parasite software but we would never know until discovered.

Please advise as to how we can stop this. I will tell one thing, if we find out that an affiliate does use this type of technology, we will terminate the relationship, but are not sure about how to go about.

Is there a general list (lnkshare advertisers) that is out there that we can verify against?

I assuer you, it is our goal to be parasite free but ask for your asistance.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Manesh Patel
    Szul.com
    212.689.1610 | affiliates@szul.com

Manesh-

Sounds like you guys are wanting to do the right thing about parasites! there's a lot of reading here about them.

Besides dropping the parasites from your program, another good thing you can do is to make sure to inform all the other merchants you are in contact with about them (Along with linkshare!)

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Manesh

I have dropped you an email re parasites.

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop :Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread