I am not seeing any sales in Walmart from some days and looks like the clickthrough and sales are always less as compare to other programs.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Asif
    http://www.plaza101.com

Drop Walmart, They have a advertising mindset not a sale mindset! Walmart never has converted for me.

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    <a href="http://www.xtremeshopping.org/affiliateconsulting.html"target="_blank">Xtreme's partnership information<a>

"One thing life taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else" Eleanor Roosevelt

I have listed over 900,000 products of walmart and i am sending them targeted users. there is no way that sale should not be generated still i am not seeing any sale. Brings a lot of questions and I am almost at the edge to drop their products.

Asif

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    ROLMAO ....Walmart's AM team only work during the prime holiday shopping periods when the shopping cart tracking mysteriously appears to be turned on. Pull all links to them after Dec 20th and you'll pick up some christmas cookies starting Nov. 15th. Seems criminal that someone at LS won't OUT who the 3rd party AM firm running this and other programs.

One time Walmart's actual management actually fired the whole 3rd party group running Walmart.com. Too bad they just replaced them with another wank firm of equal value. The janitor at any Walmart store could do a comparable job if handed the rolodex of the Duper e-mail spammers and BHO's, and toss some coupons to the willing.

Order online and pick up at the local store makes sense if you don't pay outsiders any commission. Heck the message really is ...price the goods online and shop the local Walmart store before picking up your packages. Brain child of the Ad whores and a standard model spread all over shopping.org for brand name merchants along with diversion tactic score cards.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    Be nice to Walmart. No-one treats them with the respect their market position deserves. They were just zotted for employee practices:

250 Arrest At Wal-Mart

This is horrible! The feds won't let Walmart exploit undocumented laborers. At least they can still use their Linkshare program to exploit affiliates and get clicks for nothing.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread