ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Dear Potential Affiliates,
    Hello! My name is Anjuli Shah and I would like to extend a welcome to Sensational Beginnings. We are proud to announce that recently we have become Merchandiser enabled with LinkShare! We are thrilled to say the very least and would like very much for you to join our affiliate program. It is quite an easy process. Simply send an e-mail to: merchandiser-a@linkshare.com to receive our feed and then an auto approval e-mail. That's it, one easy step and your in to earn awesome commission! We hope to hear from you soon and look forward to working with you in the near future! Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at anjuli.shah@sb-kids.com, or telephone number (734)242-2147 X223! I hope this e-mail is the first of many. Thanks again, Cheers, Anjuli<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just received an email, with 94 email addresses attached. Recognise quite a few affiliates from here actually.

Hey Linkshare, if you're going to give out our email addresses to these guys.. make sure they know how to use BCC.

Strange, mine came with only my email address, no CC on mine.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

ABW Ambassador
    I got a full listing in the cc field as well

This isnt the first time either.

----------------------------
    Keep it clean ~ www.parasiteware.com

I got the full list of email addresses too. Was NOT pleased at all.

Someone call Linkshare;

Every now and then it happens and they are hot on fixing it

I wrote to LinkShare about it, and they replied immediately that they were looking into it.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All -

This issue has been brought to our attention and we have contacted Sensational Beginnings. LinkShare instructs all clients to take care when sending communications outside the LinkShare mail system. It is our understanding that the Sensational Beginnings made an honest mistake when sending out this communication. They apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sarah

I have received an apology from Sensational Beginnings.

I guess I better go an see what they're selling That first letter was a real turn off.

Hello everyone...I cannot apologize enough for the Sensational Beginnings e-mail mistake. I truly feel horrible about it and am very, very sorry. Please do not blame LinkShare in any way, it was asked that I BCC the e-mail, but was unaware that such a task existed. Regardless I made a mistake and just want to send my sincere apologies. It is in no way a reflection of our company. We are entirely committed to not only our customers, but our affiliates as well. Again and again I do apologize and truly hope you will work with us in the near future. Thank you, Anjuli Shah Sensational Beginnings

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread