Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Has anyone had a problem with not getting credit for a sale with Just My Size?

An order was placed though my site with them and no commission has ever been given.

I have written their affiliate manager twice and received no reply.

I hate when stuff like this happens cause it makes a glaringly obvious that we get sales that are never credited that we don't know about!

~Michelle

"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

"Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

ABW Ambassador
    I believe Linkshare is taking over that program. Try contacting them instead.

I have not had any tracking issues with Just My Size.

IamJaloppy

Michelle,

What were you expecting? You really thought that Merchants reports ALL sales???

And let's not forget to include the sales that are legitimately missed.

Get use to it.

ClickMagazine.NET

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Michelle -

Please forward me any specifics about this issue, including the missing orderID, and I'll my team member who works with the merchant investigate.

Sarah
    abw@linkshare.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Michelle obviously LS and BF both run some sort of so called professional affiliate management service for major brand and even smaller merchants.

It would be very helpful, rather then just always running to those folks with reporting sales problems, thta you sit down with them and complie a list of 10 ways a merchant can improve their sites conversion ratio. Then post it here to show your grasp and expertise in the AM business.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

"You really thought that Merchants reports ALL sales???"
    Might not be the merchants all the time.
    I have started contacting my merchants and comparing stats, looking for apples to apples, and I have found some apples to oranges.

Have you Screened your
    advertisers lately? For shortened cookie durations , Parasites,
    Location of 1-800 numbers, cookie overwriting pop ups, cookie overwriting emails...Traffic leaks on their own web pages. Have you done any test purchases lately? and more...are your web pages being framed?

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    PERRY - I understand that they don't report ALL sales. That is my whole point! If I know for fact that I have not gotten credit for a legitimate sale placed through my site, you are darn right I am going to go after the money I earned, be it $1 or $100+! By posting here and asking if anyone else was having reporting issues, I (#1) eliminate or confirm that they may in fact have had a 'glitch' that day. (#2) Find out if others have had similar issues so I can determine if I want to stay with said merchant. (#3) Get some useful suggestions, or (#4) Get smart-ass useless answers.

Mike - Why should I do their job? It is enough work to keep them in check. *LOL*

QuietRiot - I screen my advertisers, cookie durations were not an issue with this sale because they placed the order straight from clicking though from my site. I checked out the redirection theory by clicking through my link on the customers machine and it was not redirected in any way, and they do not have any spyware/adware junk on their system.

My webpages aren't being framed that I can see in any way shape or form and I haven't really done any test purchases lately because the majority of sales are going through because the commissions are coming in.

I did have someone place an order through my Staples link though because the clicks were there, but the sales weren't. They did it on a clean machine and the commission has yet to show up. That issue is on my to-do list yet today.

~Michelle

"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

"Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread