Hello,

Hope everyone's well. After our initial introduction and feedback as well as continued discussions with existing and new affiliates and program managers, Szul.com has decided to open a private forum as well as adopt a Parasite Free Policy and at the same time offer all ABW affiliates a $25 Threshold.

These changes will be taking place over the next 2 week. All affiliates that are considered parasties will be terminated and once that is fully completed we will be opening a Forum as well as providing the neccessary tools to start driving traffic and earning comissions.

We are very excited about the upcoming Holiday Season and are confident the affiliate network will be impressed with our program and conversions.

We value affiliate relationships and we look forward to working with the network and establishing open and honest communications.

As we work to clean up our program over the next week or so please feel free to contact me with any suggestions or comments.

Along with our standard promotional material, Szul.com will also be publishing a datafeed and Holiday Incentives program.

We look forward to building on our existing relationships and creating new ones.

Thanks and I'll be back soon with the official launch date of the new and improved Szul.com Affiliate Program.

Best Regards,

Manesh Patel
    Szul.com
    212.689.1610 | affiliates@szul.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Szul.com has decided to open a private forum as well as adopt a Parasite Free Policy and at the same time offer all ABW affiliates a $25 Threshold.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTG! Manesh! WTG!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Why is it private? No one new will develop much interest in the program if they don't read about how it is doing and what other people think and experience, good or bad.

Seems kind of chicken, to me. Why don't you want people to read what is going on? That is your best recruitment tool.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Are we talking about a "Private" forum, or simply Szul's "Own" forum?

Fred

You might just be a Redneck if - Birds are attracted to your beard...

WTG Manesh!! I just sent you an email regarding our conversation last week...

Akiva Bergstrom
    Affiliate Partner Manager

<TABLE BORDER=0 cellspacing=2 width=600><TR><TD> <FONT SIZE=1>EssentialApparel.com
    CJ/6%/120 days
    Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@essentialapparel.com
    Phone: 973.696.6200 ext 751
    > Join now! < </TD> <TD><FONT SIZE=1>SportsFanfare.com
    CJ/10%/120 days
    Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@sportsfanfare.com
    AIM: akivabergs
    > Join now! < </TD> <TD><FONT SIZE=1>FunToCollect.com
    CJ/11%/120 days
    Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: affiliates@funtocollect.com
    > Join now! < </TD></TR></TABLE>

Hello,

My apologies for the incorrect use of terms. Szul.com will be hosting its "own" forum and by no means is it private. It is open to all and we look forward to creating new partnerships as well as building on existing relationships.

Sorry about the mix up.

Manesh Patel
    Szul.com

Ah, that makes more sense. Well, looking forward to reading about your program and what you are up to with it.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Welcome Manesh ,

Thank you for the update and big Kudos on Parasite Free.

Looking forward reading your update.

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    ------------------------------
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

Good move Manesh, Now you understand what these parasite(thiefs) are capable of. Congrats on the new forum coming soon, and thanks for taking that time to be parasite free!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    <a href="http://www.xtremeshopping.org/affiliateconsulting.html"target="_blank">Xtreme's partnership information<a>

"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow."

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Manesh,

I have a dedicated jewelry site. Your links are on their way up. Looking forward to your forum and frequent posts. It makes a big difference.

Best wishes, Lily

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Great News Manesh, great to see you moving another Jewelry merchant into the Parasite free world

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop :Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

Hello,

Thanks for the positive feedback. We estimate that towards the end of this week our program should be cleaned up and ofcourse we'll continue to monitor any new parasites that pop up in our program and do ask for your asistance as well in identifying known parasites.

By mid next week we should be up and running with the forum after which we'll get rolling with promotional material, feeds etc.

Thanks again for the support and I'll be in touch soon.

Manesh Patel
    Szul.com

This is great news! I'm already a Szul affiliate and the Parasite Free Policy, $25 Threshold and ABW forum are good motivators for me to put more Szul links on my site. (Especially the parasite free part!) Thanks!

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread