Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Delay today or maybe just slow? My last transaction was about 4PM PDT anybody getting anything after that? Thanks

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

ABW Ambassador
    It works, it really works. 20 sales and leads up to 4pm then 0 in 6 hours, make a post, sales shows up. Nice how that works

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Well all I got today are two reversals and no sales, something is up.

ABW Ambassador
    I am seeing terrible sales from CJ since 20th. Linkshare and Performics were not doing good for me until the last weekend. They are doing relatively better now. But CJ is converting extremely poor for me. The clicks are up. Impression is up. Just not the sale.

Isn't true that exactly the same thing happens right before each CJ upgrade?

Things seem OK from here. On the plus-side, revenue-wise.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

ABW Ambassador
    My last sale reported was 7:30 AM PDT. Either CJ is broken or the US economy shut down. My guess is that CJ is broken again. Reports were already beginning to lag by a couple of hours yesterday.

My last one was at 6:30 AM PDT....I think you are right...it must be broken. Ever notice how it slows down a few days before an upgrade...like they are tinkering with things.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
    --Henry Ford

ABW Ambassador
    Sales are fine today, last few days lil slow across all networds for me.

--Wayne Calloway

Well, thought I'd try your trick and say something here to get sales going again.

Clicks and impressions are good today, just sales are not there.

If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
    --Henry Ford

ABW Ambassador
    Hopefully some will pop up, had the same feeling yesterday before some finally came in.

--Wayne Calloway

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!

Your system really works Trust. I just had a sale show up. Took over 50 minutes from event to posting time. That's much slower than normal, so maybe there is a problem of some kind.

--Henry Ford

Something is really quirky at CJ tonight. Sales all came in at once, but some of the reporting features at CJ took over two hours to fully show them.

Wonder what is going on?

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
    - Plato (427-347 B.C.)

Haven't had a sale in about a zillion years......... Something HAS to be wrong!!!!! ZILLION!!! (lucky 7's (7day) coincidence me baby ali baba nishi nishi allaha......... allaha..!! )
    (tongue firmly placed in cheek)(and a little to the left)

If we don't get some kool rules ourselves...... pronto........ then we'll just be bogus too.. ~Jeff Spicoli~

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, after reporting seemed to have shut down most of the day, suddenly sales are being reported.

Real time data served up in batches is very frustrating.

Reporting at CJ seems haphazard and unpredictable much too often IMHO. It's this sort of performance that's driving me more and more toward in-house affiliate programs these days.

50% of transactions were reversal yesterday, resulting a negative balance for me. Today’s earning so far only enough for having a regular cup of French-fries. Tomorrow hopefully will have a chance to buy two cups of cappuccino (Just to encourage the optimism, my EPC is in fact going down and down this year).

IRS

Don’t ask why the ball doesn’t come.

quote:
    Originally posted by Whiznot:
    Yeah, after reporting seemed to have shut down most of the day, suddenly sales are being reported.

Real time data served up in batches is very frustrating.

Reporting at CJ seems haphazard and unpredictable much too often IMHO. It's this sort of performance that's driving me more and more toward in-house affiliate programs these days.

I agree. This is why I have been asking this question over and over and over but can't get a straight response from Todd...is the event time listed in our reports the actual sale time or the time the tracking server sends it to the reporting server? With instances like we are reporting from yesterday, where a nonbatched merchant of mine has a no sales all day and then a whole slew of them in one hour, makes me wonder if reporting is not real time.

Of course, tracking is not affected...

When I think of parasites I think of this: "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
    - Plato (427-347 B.C.)

Just swinging by for a few Coincidences. Sales have sucked the last two days. Ummm, anyone see any Coincidences laying around anywhere? I seem to have lost all mine.

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

ABW Ambassador
    Hmm, what the hell, let me try
    My sales really, really suck today

--Wayne Calloway

Trust,

Yea, but my sales, really, really, really, really suck even worse than yours so me first

Coincidence Me baby!

Okay, I'm in this too.

My sales really, really, really, really, really, really suck the last couple of days! It's to the point I need to contact some of my merchants and alert them that something is not right.

Like I said in another post, this has happened before when CJ gets ready to do an upgrade.

Coincidence?

When I think of parasites I think of this: "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws."
    - Plato (427-347 B.C.)

He he Ron,

I guess one thing is for sure. All 3 of our sales suck I use to look forward to the updates because it always seemed when they came back up sales were rocking big time. Almost like every sale was being caught in a different way than normal. But the last year or so when they come back after down time that doesn't happen anymore I hear ya about the pre downtime sales though.

Jeeesh, Coincidences have even sucked lately

Coincidence Me baby!

quote:
    Yea, but my sales, really, really, really, really suck even worse than yours so me first

I Bet I have ALL you guys beat in the suckky
    sales -- I've had TWO days of negative balances!

In the 4 years of working with CJ, this Has Never happened before. In fact this is the
    1st time I've Ever had a "negative sales"
    day.

My Sales are so bad (with CJ ONLY) that when Reversals come thru there's not enough there to cover them.

It feels like 4 years of Hard work down the tubes with them. I'm SICK of my EPC going down down down.

Thank goodness for Performics and Indy programs.

Anne

By your thoughts you are daily, even hourly, building your life.
    You are carving your destiny.
    ~Ruth Barrick Golden

So does anyone have any guesses as to why this happens almost every time?

- Plato (427-347 B.C.)

What the hell,ill try as well...

My sales really really really really suck for the past couple of days,what is going on cj?

My sales have also been really down.. sometimes I think it's because google is messed up, but cj just doesn't have my trust. Anyway, lets hope sales increase soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast