Hi!
    Music123 has simplified the commission structure we have at LinkShare. It's now much easier to determine the commission rate for any item on our web site. Here is a link to a more complete description of this offer:
    http://www.music123.com/mailers/link...3/101503_2.htm
    If you're not yet one of our affiliates, please join now and share in our success!
    Jeff C.

Jeff C.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Do you still play that "can't ship - put of stock" game you used to play at CJ?

Jimmy James Inc. fan club membership # 3312

"But Jimmy had fancy plans, and pants to match"

Out of the frying pan into another frying pan.

Funny, I can hear the sizzling all the way up here in Canada, lol.

Hi!
    The vast majority of the issues we encountered through CJ are now behind us. Differences in reporting methods at LinkShare and improvements to our internal inventory systems have eliminated most "reversals".
    If you have not joined our new program through LinkShare, I urge you to give it a try, and benefit from these changes.
    Thanks!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Drewbert:
    Do you still play that "can't ship - put of stock" game you used to play at CJ?

"But Jimmy had fancy plans, and pants to match"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeff C.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bluemountain:
    Out of the frying pan into another frying pan.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi!
    Anyone who feels that they are in a "Frying pan" as a result of a transaction through our LinkShare affiliate program should contact us at affiliates@music123.com. I will make sure that the fire is out, the heat is off, and all issues are resolved to your satisfaction.

Jeff C.

I like to see AM's of screw-over programs beg. Go on beg us to join 123cumupance.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The vast majority of the issues we encountered through CJ are now behind us. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you saying it was commission junctions fault that your company was consistently and almost 100% out of stock every time someone thought they had slipped in a transaction?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Differences in reporting methods at LinkShare and improvements to our internal inventory systems have eliminated most "reversals".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I bet. It was too difficult for you to hide the reversals at cj.com

You think we are as thick as pig shit don't you?

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    >If you have not joined our new program through LinkShare, I urge you to give it a try, and benefit from these changes.

you reversed $1000's of dollars of commissions for me with "can't ship, out of stock". How you can blame THAT on CJ is beyond me.

I'll consider sending more traffic to you the day you come clean and pay me for the commission on everything you sold to these people afterwards over the phone because what they ordered via my introduction was "out of stock".

"But Jimmy had fancy plans, and pants to match"

There is no way I would ever join your program given the ridciulous reversal rate you had at CJ. If it is not high now it is probably because those figures don't have to be revealed to affiliates, not because things have changed. Why would CJ cause you to have a high reversal rate. I am very happy with zzsounds.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread