ABW Ambassador
    Ice.com is moving from BeFree to Linkshare.

Has anyone heard if they're going to settle up affiliate accounts owed less than their $100 minimum at BeFree?

Hopefully these unsettled accounts aren't what they're going to finance their move with.

I've got a couple emails from them about the move, but not a peep about getting commissions earned.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Ice is already on Linkshare, has been for a at least a year, do you mean Blue Nile ?

If so contact

"Lori Ho" lorih@bluenile.com

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop :Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for catching my error, Chris.

I did mean bluenile.com.

Great job you're doing as a moderator.

No porblem, Though I should have left you wondering why they weren't responding and dragged you over to Mondera

Cheers

Chris

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I see just see Chris chuckling at doing damage control for these lame competitors...

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    Heh ... good one guys. The whole think blew right over my head until I got some sleep.

Anyway, I wrote to Lori and she wrote back saying affiliate accounts at BeFree would be settled, even below the $100 threshold, but it looks like that won't be until 45 days after the close of this month. So if I understand this and calculate correctly I can start getting concerned if I don't see a check by Valentines day, 2004.

Oh, by the way Chris, that's me knocking on your door over at Linkshare.

WhizNot : excellent thanks, It'll be cleared today

Mike : While I've no experience with their partner program the site itself has some very very cool stuff on it. Shame about the $100 Threshold though.

Always happy to help out where I can here for jewelry sites as I have most of the contact info for each one listed

Cheers

Chris

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread