Affiliate Network Rep
    WOW what an amazing week!!!! I was just looking at some of the data for people who are up for winning this weeks cash prize in our "Earn More in Q4" program and I have to say that it is another list of new names that I had not been aware of. I am truly stunned by the efforts I am seeing on behalf of our partners to grow their revenue.

The sites that moved fastest this week where ones that did a great job giving value added advice. The vast majority of this weeks winners in terms of revenue (and our bonus) did things like help buyers understand which products of our merchants offered a better value, some offered tips on buying on line, while a few surprises focused on personal recommendations. I was really excited to see how much effort they had put into writing out detailed analysis of some of the more complicated aspects of deciding what and where to buy on the web. These partners really put themselves in the shoes of the consumer and made shopping easier to do online. WAY TO GO!!!!!!

I just wanted to share that information along now that most have asked us to keep their names (and what they are doing to Earn More in Q4) out of the public. I will try to do my best to share with you some of their efforts while at the same time protecting their competitive advantages. As we are moving into the height of the shopping season, now is the time to perfect your methods of generating sales so I will do my best to pass on some of these tips. SO if you are not already in the race to win, go get some more great LinkShare merchants and lets get going! Q4 almost halfway over.

I can not wait to payout more $$$$ to you all soon,

Stephen
    P.S. this money is buring a hole in my wallet....

Posting goose eggs in Q4 with LS merchants.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money!
    [What is Parasiteware? click here to learn more]

ABW Ambassador
    Looks like it's going to be my best month ever at LS Christmas should be nice.

I work in lounge pants . Looking for a sponsor, PM with offer.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Appreciate you commenting Stephen on the sentence I posed to all here to study. Seems you touched on the results of it in the above post.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TODAY TO PUT REAL VALUE INTO A CLICK ....from a consumers viewpoint!!

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
    - Yogi Berra

OK
    Gimme an L
    Gimme an I
    Gimme an N
    Gimme an K
    Gimme a SHARE

WHAT'S THAT SPELL?
    WHAT'S THAT SPELL?

LINKSHARE!! LINKSHARE
    "Earn More in Q4" "Earn More in Q4" "Earn More in Q4" "Earn More in Q4"

"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
    - Yogi Berra

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I'm starting to feel that less is more for good conversion

Jack Mitchell
    http://jacksretail.com

Affiliate Network Rep
    My goodness, I must have gone crazy. I mean what I am about to do can only be seen as nothing short of it. Any minute now I am sure that the paramedics will rush into my office with a straight jacket, so let me get this out fast…...WOW this week keeps getting more and more exciting with LinkShare's Earn More in Q4 getting under way. I have to say that the bonuses are just flying out the door, but you know what.....I think we need to really get some more excitement going on here....am I wrong??????? No, I think we need to offer a bit of a sweetener....so how about this:

If you record your first transaction in 12 months with one of the below listed merchant, LinkShare, yes you are hearing this correctly, LinkShare will match their first time transaction bonus offered by the Earn More in Q4 merchants. I am going CRAZY to do this, but its time we put our own skin in the game.

This is the most creative and incredible group of people that I know so I may not be as crazy as everyone thinks (catch 22 aside ) Ok, you need to all run out and partner with the following merchants listed below (oh yeah and the account can not be a brand new account to be considered eligible) and when you make that sale, I will dip into my bank account and write you one of our checks. I hope you all have the goal of draining that account and driving up sales for these merchants because there is no other network out there that is offering you the opportunity to earn bonuses this Q4 and definitely no one that offers you the Earn More in Q4 program. So who is going to take my money???

Coldwater Creek $20 plus $20 matched by LinkShare = $40
    Petco $10 plus $10 matched by LinkShare = $20
    Sierra Trading Post $10 plus $10 matched by LinkShare = $20
    1800Flowers.com $20 plus $20 matched by LinkShare = $40

I can't wait to report to you who this weeks winners where but lets get cracking and get some more LinkShare merchants up. Remember there are lots of other ways to Earn More in Q4 so take my MONEY :

Stephen
    This offer is good now through December 31, and is not eligible to new affilaite accounts opened before the Earn More in Q4 program launched. Sign up with one of these merchants and get your bonus today!

[This message was edited by smesser on October 31, 2003 at 02:42 PM.]

Affiliate Network Rep
    Just a clarification, I meant to say "and is not eligible to new affilaite accounts opened after the Earn More in Q4 program launched.

See I am crazy,
    Steve

Action Jackson - King of the World
    woohoo!

I can't believe I won something!

Jack Mitchell
    http://jacksretail.com

Affiliate Network Rep
    WAY TO GO!!!!!!! Glad to hear you are making some $$$$ with our Earn More in Q4! Your not the only one who found some of our extra $$$$ under their Q4 tree.

* This week’s winners:
    o Increase in Sales: Stop Hair Loss Now
    o Increase in Conversion: LuckyPoints
    o Best Creative: EdealsEtc.com
    * Here’s what last week’s winners said:
    o Winner Increase in Conversion: Dealslist
    + "We're so excited to have won. Programs like this are why we support LinkShare and their merchants.” -
    Dennis Lin, Dealslist.com
    o Winner Best Creative: ShopnEz.com
    + "Thank you very much for considering our site and for selecting it. All proceeds from our shopping plaza go to projects of Building New Hope. We are an entirely volunteer agency working in Central America on health and education projects for people, especially children in need. We really appreciate this $50. It will be put to a good use." - Mickey Dodson, buildingnewhope.org

How are you getting ready to Earn More in Q4?

Steve

Coldwater Creek
    Petco
    Sierra Trading Post
    1800Flowers.com

All ebates merchants. I am sure ebates thanks you.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Stephen, I have to say I'm impressed of you that you come on the boards and post here what no one of the other Network owners do. I met you in person and you're a great person and nice guy.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thanks for the compliment and for participating in LinkShare. Everyone at LinkShare wants to see you all do some amazing work this holiday season and get paid $$$$ for doing it. As you will hear me say all the time, I am truly honored to work with so many great partners.

With regards to last week and the success of the Affiliate worlds first loyalty program all I can say is….. WOW it keeps picking up. I personally have been watching the huge growth numbers on the Earn More In Q4 Club program that we launched and continue to be amazed by the growth.

If you have not gotten into the game I have to ask what are you waiting for? The payouts for prizes is getting HUGE!!!! I am wildly impressed by some of the new ways our partners are adding value while selling the goods of our LinkShare merchants. I hope to share with you all some additional (non confidential) intelligence on what others are doing to drive their revenue up so quickly, but right now the leader for the titanium award is not someone whom you would have expected. In fact, its a really interesting site that does some amazing value add (new to me). That being said, it’s still a really close race and there is still plenty of time left to watch things change. I am hoping that someone from these boards wins it, wonder if anyone here thinks it will be them?

There is still plenty of time and plenty of ways to get into the action and earn my cash. As each week goes by I want to encourage anyone not already participating in Earning More in Q4 to join and get some LinkShare links up today or move your LinKShare links into a more prominent location. Remember, no other program gives you more ways to earn $$$ with the best merchants on the net. I look forward to you draining our bank account this Q4 while you grow yours with LinkShare.

Good luck growing your LinkShare revenue,

Steve

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread