Anybody else not showing up sales through LS, particularly for Overstock? This is most unusual as I haven't seen a sale in almost a week despite a good clickthru rate. Usually I have at least 2-3 sales a day but my account seems to be in limbo these days.

ABW Ambassador
    I am seeing terrible sales from Overstock since the last part of October. Already had another thread on this. May be parasites are overwriting again.

KC I think I am going to drop Kevan Hancock of Overstock a line and ask him to check if he sees anything unusual with my account. I just did a comparison for Overstock for Aug-Nov and I notice that my impressions and clickthrough rate is much higher for November than it was for the corresponding period in October. I am not familiar at all with these "parasites" everybody is talking about but there is definitely something fishy going on. I would be interested to know how many other Overstock affiliates are experiencing the same problem this month. You seem to be one of them but there must be loads of others. I'll let you know what I find out (if anything).

ABW Ambassador
    The order file did not go through for Overstock this morning. No Sales reported. We will see when they come around. Other than yesterday, they have been consistant.

IamJaloppy

ABW Ambassador
    Overstock sales have been posting extremely late as of the past week. Sometimes I don't see anything until 5 PM.

And Linkshare has been slow posting in general this past week too....

We are Newbie. I would like to understand what is the meaning of Parasite? and how they overwrite?? The Magic Mart is at
    www.mi-card.com/osmart0 and www.mwsearch.com
    We have huge number of impressions and clicks but little sales. We were wondering why just as some of you are questioning.
    We also have a salnews newsletter at www.mwsearch.com/salenews.html which is frequently visited but no sales. Perhaps some experienced gurus can shed some light for us.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread