Hi,
    I am hoping someone from Linkshare can shed some light on this.

I have now set up links to only 4 products with Allpets through Linkshare as a trial test for reasons given below.

6 times now I have set up individual links to merchandise - they work for a couple of days and then start redirecting to merchandise not related to the initial product. I dont change anything - they just kind of wander away to another product.

I have contacted Linkshare support twice on this problem. I haven't seen any response.

After being away from all merchants on Linkshare due to getting ripped off a few times from merchants leaving and not paying and non-existent support email responses from Linkshare support, I decided to give Linkshare a try again.

Not much seems to have changed.

I am asking this question in this forum as this will be my last attempt at a resolution before removing links and never using Linkshare ever again for anything.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi sheepiedog,

Please forward me those emails you sent to our support team about this issue, and I will ensure my team investigates.

Thanks,
    Sarah

You may wish to try Pets-warehouse, Henry gives excellent service and response is immediate. They also have a forum here on ABW.

Thanks Sarah,

How do I contact you directly to forward the emails?

Please send to me at abw@linkshare.com

Thanks,
    Sarah

Isn't it funny how some networks, not neccessarily Linkshare, has lousy customer service, until you post on the forum, THEN, they are helpful.

I would recommend that, if you have any problems with LS, you contact Sarah direct. Thanks to her efforts I was able to solve a long outstanding problem regarding payment. Keep up the good work Sarah!

Bull doody,

I have worked or tried to work with them to no avail.

I do not believe it nor will I believe it, thousands of dollars later and a shitty interface.

One good review will never cut it for me.

The jerks are trying to make affiliates pay to get paid; with there stupid Data feeds. SCREW them.

Until they are correct they can kiss your bum and I will not trust them until they get with the programs.

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Thanks Sandra.

Allpets had an interesting background in this industry. They have changed their name a few times did mergers and aquired a small mail order based catalog in PA, (I think but not 100% sure they were a division of Pet Den.pk a small public company which is now disolved, allpets survived.) Until that time they were barely making any money, when they aquired the catalog company they showed a profit for the first time.

A review of their site shows under reptile food they show a total of three products. There are well over 100 in the category, anyone that owns a reptile is isn't going to shop here the selection is too limited.
    In water bowels they have ZEROproducts!
    In the fish/aquarium catagory group which is the largest segment of the pet industry they have NO products?

Dog carriers they have 3 products.

I don't understand how they survive online?

We think it is all mail order catalog based not Internet.

Henry
    Affiliate Manager
    <font face=verdana size=1 >Migizzi Inc d/b/a</font> Pets-Warehouse.com

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>10%/90 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    </font>
    Henry@Pets-Warehouse.com<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>
    >< )))ยบ> 631.789.5400 / Pets-Warehouse.com
    </font>

Sarah - I havent heard anything back from you, since Nov 14th......

This is too funny.

ClickMagazine.NET

You know it would be funny if it didnt make me so angry.

And for those saying to go to pets-warehouse - the amount of pics for dog merchandise at pets warehouse is sorely missing. It is really hard to get people to click through and buy dog grooming bows when there is not a picture of even one! I contacted Henry requesting pics for 4 commonly used dog grooming items on October 27th - he said he would try. Havent heard back from him either.

Get pictures from other sites.

Update - well a week later I received a reply from affiliate support at linkshare - they deny ever having received either email from me regarding this problem.

Even though I used the linkshare generator - they are trying to tell me that I didnt. I admit I am not using the tracking image (there are many affiliates out there that dont) - other than that the code is generated by the linkshare code generator.

It did not seem they did much investigating and just want to point the finger at the affiliate. A month to get a ridiculous answer and this after contacting Sarah a week ago.

Allpets have great merchandise and great pics - it is really a pity they decided to use Linkshare as their affiliate program.

All Linkshare Allpets links have been removed - back to Petsmart now where there are pics and everything works.

F**k 'em, and their dog dishes.

Make it a rule of thumb to drop ANY merchant after sending them 3 E-mails within a week (1 E-mail every 48 hours).

The reason being, if they don't answer their own e-mail, think of how many sales you made for them that they didn't report. And, there is no way to tell either.

Move on, because there are way too many others out there to do business with.

Hi sheepiedog -

My apologies for your frustration. After following up with my team, there seems to have been some miscommunication. We are continuing to investigate this matter with the merchant, and we will keep you informed as we have further information. I have also sent you a separate communication.

Sarah

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And for those saying to go to pets-warehouse - the amount of pics for dog merchandise at pets warehouse is sorely missing. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I agree with this, I went to the site to check it out, and as a pet owner I would not buy from them if I could not see what I was purchasing.
    Cazzie

Join the Fight! Parasite Free In 2003!

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread