Since HearthSongs site update, I have added all new product links and am getting plenty of click throughs with not 1 sale! Anyone else getting or not getting sales?

Tami

I received an email on the 12th saying that there was a problem with reporting and they were backtracking and reloading files. We're supposed to hear from them again when they're done.

I don't think their search box is working right either and I noticed, when you go to create individual product links and use the quic or advanced search, you go to magic cabin results. wierd.

I wish they would hurry up and fix these problems.

[This message was edited by ellen-s4y on November 18, 2003 at 12:18 AM.]

Good morning! I have requested that a new search box be created and uploaded to the LinkShare interface. You will need to replace the old search box code with the new code. I will notify everyone via email and I will post a note here when the search box has been successfully uploaded.

As for transaction reporting, we are in the process of resolving this issue. The transactions reported 11/12 until now are now uploaded in the LinkShare interface. We are still going through the files from 11/4 until 11/11. They should be uploaded shortly.

For the Individual Product linking, you will need to open an additional browser window and go to the HearthSong site (www.hearthsong.com). You will use the url for the products on this screen and paste it into the fields that are required on the screen that LinkShare pulls up. Apparently, there is different coding for the urls on the site that LinkShare pulls up and on the actual website. For an example, see below.

INCORRECT URL FROM THE HEARTHSONG PAGE THAT LINKSHARE PULLS UP
    http://alogin.linksynergy.com/php-bi...d=&link_type=2

CORRECT URL FROM THE ACTUAL HEARTHSONG WEBSITE THAT YOU PULL UP
    http://www.hearthsong.com/hearthsong...c=1005&pgc=507

I have received some feedback from some of my affiliates that quite a few merchants have this issue of having to open a new screen to get the correct code. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause!!

I will be in touch soon regarding the Search Box and the Transaction Reporting! Thanks so much!

Hi, Tina.

Do you have an update for us on missing transactions and the serchbox?

Thanks.

The transactions have now been uploaded and all sales have been accounted for. You should be able to log into your account and check your monthly sales now. LinkShare is now uploading the Search Boxes for us. You will need to replace the code from the old search box to the new. I would wait until tomorrow or Friday to load the new search box codes to ensure that all the info has been updated correctly in the LinkShare interface. Thank you everyone for your patience through this saga!!!!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread