Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

The support sites for Left On Main (SAS), KegWorks (LS) and DeluxeGrills (LS) are all live now and can be found at the central location of

http://www.dotcomholdingsofbuffalo.c...s/default.html

Datafeeds for Left on Main and DeluxeGrills are complete in CSV and TAB format and can be downloaded from the site

KegWorks I hope to have done before the end of the first week of December if I can get the data.

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com-Netmagazines.com-KegWorks.com -Left On Main -Pierced Body-Irish Photo Shop-Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

While looking at your support page I became extremely interested in adding you with 2 of my sites, but I cannot locate the "DeluxeGrills" at LS to join. Do they have you within there join page?

SandraR<FONT face=Arial size=2>

</FONT>

Chris,
    I just picked up the LOM datafeed. I just wanted to double check, is it only 42 products?

Bsnrjones

Goal: $10,000/month by 12/04

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Sandra

DeluxeG is listed as Kegworks on LS, two sites, one program. All the Main Grills are added as products the accessories not yet, if you need any of those let me know and I'll set them up for you.

Hi Bsnrjones

Yes at present just 42 products, that will be growing slowly as the focus is to stay tight on the style of products we have now.

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com-Netmagazines.com-KegWorks.com -Left On Main -Pierced Body-Irish Photo Shop-Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread