Hello Everyone:

If you are an affiliate of Jununia, then you know that they have a permanant incentive of $10 bonus for first time sale.

They had this before 3/2, and they announced on 3/2 that they decided to make this incentive permanent. I happened to have my first time sale the very next day which was 3/3.

Due to my accidentally dropping my website entry at cj at one point, I had to registerd again so my site id was different than the time I made the sale. So for the safest sake, I emailed them my concern and gave them my new site id to make sure that I could get the bonus.

Guess what? I waited for 10 days, and forwarded them the email again and again but received no response. I then emailed cj support for help since I have never seen the bonus.

After some back and forth email conversations (since cj support tried hard enough to assume that I could be wrong instead of handling it in other better way), finally they said they would investigate. That was 5/26 when I had the last contact with them about this issue. Since then I had not heard anything from them. I asked cj again about the status. This is what they replied:

"It looks like the the $10 bonus didn't take for your March transactions because that would have turned up by now. I checked Junonia's traffic in general and there are a lot of bonuses added in for publishers that met the criteria for that.

There has been no reply from Junonia that I received."

Sounds like it is absolutely acceptible not to hear anything from Junonia for a month. I have to assume that they would let me wait forever.

Have I missed anything? What is wrong with some of the merchants out there not responding to any of my emails? I know for sure that I am eligible for this bonus. Just say that for whatever reason I am not, what about giving me a one line email?

I just don't understand!!!! Period!!!

Forget about this stinky $10. Now the only thing I need is some respect from Junonia.

snakebaby
    Frustrated and going crazy

ABW Ambassador
    Merchants with first time sale incentives.

Amusing.

I put Jununia up on a clothing site and couldn't get that 10 bucks.

I slap a couple plus size merchants from Performics up and get sales that week.

Jununia has a somewhat good EPC at CJ, but this could just be due to the affiliates that capitilize on their name in search engines.

I only have people looking for plus size clothing.

From the I Should Have Checked That Myself Department.

I never got my $10. either. It appears you have to remind them - If you can get a hold of them

Layne Bryant Converts for me (best in that category) Junonia - so-so. They do not match what is advertised on their epc. Have to see which works better, Layne Bryant Catalog - or just plain old Layne Bryant...

Lastly, Delta Burke is no more.

Fred

"Yo mamma so skinny, she hang glides with a Dorito."

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one not getting this bonus. I have to let cj support know this. They told me in their reply that they've seen lots of bonus added to publishers.

About EPC, I never pay attention to that. I doubt this number means anything meaningful for us. I know there are many tricks on getting away with reversals so they would not affect their chargebacks (or possibly epc). I've experienced that merchants use 'invalid credit card' for reversals that were due to other reasons because fradulant orders are not accounted towards chargebacks.

If I don't get a final resolution from cj and junonia next week, then I will remove all Junonia's links from my sites while still keep it as my merchant.

snakebaby

ABW Ambassador
    "I've experienced that merchants use 'invalid credit card' for reversals that were due to other reasons because fradulant orders are not accounted towards chargebacks."

You've got that right snakebaby. I don't have merchants that do the invalid thing.

If one of my merchants get out of line and starts that, they're quickly reminded that all my other merchants don't do that kind of thing.

I promptly demand an answer from that merchant as to why they have become the sole target of people with invalid credit cards.

quote:
    Originally posted by snakebaby:
    I've experienced that merchants use 'invalid credit card' for reversals that were due to other reasons because fradulant orders are not accounted towards chargebacks.

Actually, invalid credit card reversals did count against the reversal rate. The only way to reverse something and not have it count was to write to CJ and have them reverse it. Those were the one's that showed up as "compliance".

I speak from experience as I had to have several huge orders placed with stolen credit cards removed by CJ so as to not send the reversal rate through the roof. CJ did not make that process easy as it was a manual process.

Scott Marino
    WebUndies.com

CJ ~ 12% commission / 60 day cookies / unlimited actions / parasite free

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread