Hello, Phil Davis here, Corporate Sales Manger for www.giftbaskets.com

We carry a large assortment of quality gift baskets and floral arrangements.

Just wanted to see if any Linkshare Affiliates would like to add us for the Holiday Season. I know it is late, but our sales really pick up the next 3 weeks.

We have many great banners and we also have the merchandiser program up and running.

I would extend a Private Offer to anyone in this forum for a 15% commission through the holidays with a 30 day return policy.

Let me know,

Phil Davis
    Corporate Sales Manager

GiftBaskets.com

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Phil,

Would you consider increasing your return days throughout the rest of the year? I honestly can't see taking the time to build pages for your products (which I really love by the way) for zero return days starting after xmas. My site is a boutique site with each page carefully designed to showcase specific products...so it's a big time investment for me to carry a merchant. As a matter of policy, I don't carry zero return day products...usually I don't go under 10.

Lily

Hi Phil,

I would like in on this private offer. How do we contact you about this? I'm already seeing an increase in gift basket sales on my sites.

Claudia

ABW Ambassador
    Aunt Lily, there is an offer in LS with 30 days return policy for the rest of the year with 12-15% commission.

Phil, how do I get the 15% rate?

Sorry to not include my contact information. Email me at phil@giftbaskets.com

I will issue a Private Offer of %15, with 30 return days ongoing as long as you wish.

Before we had a much lower return days, but since I became Sales Manager at GiftBaskets.com, I have changed all the current and future return days to 30.

Thanks and if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask or email me.

Sincerely,

Phil Davis
    Corporate Sales Manager

GiftBaskets.com
    Linkshare SID# 1716

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by docweb98:
    Hello, Phil Davis here, Corporate Sales Manger for http://www.giftbaskets.com

We carry a large assortment of quality gift baskets and floral arrangements.

Just wanted to see if any Linkshare Affiliates would like to add us for the Holiday Season. I know it is late, but our sales really pick up the next 3 weeks.

We have many great banners and we also have the merchandiser program up and running.

I would extend a Private Offer to anyone in this forum for a 15% commission through the holidays with a 30 day return policy.

Let me know,

Phil Davis
    Corporate Sales Manager

GiftBaskets.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello again.

Yes, the return days will be 30 ongoing from now on from GiftBasktets.com

Also, anyone signing up will receive 15% on all current and future sales.

Please email me at phil@giftbaskets.com and we can setup these Private Offers.

Thanks again,

Phil Davis
    Corporate Sales Manager

GiftBaskets.com

ABW Ambassador
    Great Phil,

I'll join your private offer. Email is on its way.

Lily

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread