ABW Ambassador
    No sales at all this month. Just two months ago we were doing 5 figures for them. Nothing in November. They just refurbished their site, so I was wondering if there is a problem oris it just me?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Demand real proof from both LS and J&R thta all their link types are setting cookies and reporting sales networkwide.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    Sounds like somethings "runamuck" for sure! What rhymes with runamuck? You got &*^%$#

===================================
    Child labor laws exist yet, parasite partnering merchants (PP Merchants) and the COC allow an adult affiliates income to be diverted into the pockets of parasites and consider it normal business!

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants and the COC directly supports what many consider unfair trade practices, identity theft and thievery!

ABW Ambassador
    Still nothing. It reminds me of Warehouse.com earlier this year. Links coming down next weekend.

ABW Ambassador
    No response to emails. According to LinkShare payment report they have not received this month's check yet (previous months they paid by now). Looks bad to me. I think LS should address this before it is too late in the season. I gave them a lot of time, but that is over now. They should at the very least respond to emails and phone calls.

If you recall ecomworks sued J&R when they were managing the program because they didn't track affiliate sales.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Any else with any more recent experience. I've seen a significant drop ever since they redesigned their site, and while my other similar merchants are up 500% since Thanksgiving these guys are down. I'm not one of the conspiracy theorists, but I'm starting to think J&R is doing something wrong...

Hi All,

When our site was redesigned at the end of October, we took every precaution to ensure our affiliate partnerships would not be disrupted.

Although, we experienced a few smaller issues, including IPLs and merchandiser links redirecting to the Homepage for a few days all major tracking and reporting continued to function properly.

And, as everyone is now aware, LinkShare experienced a delay in updating merchant reports for November. LinkShare confirmed yesterday that all transactions have been processed and we did see a resulting lift in affiliate sales.

We understand that this time of year is just as important to our affiliates as it is to us. In order to help us investigate, please help us understand if you've seen a decline in one or many of the following factors...

Clicks
    Sales
    Conversion rates
    Average order size

Please feel free to email us directly at newly created email address Special_Request@jr.com.

Regards,
    Debra Leitl

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread