Nov. Payment reports are up. Mine are not even close to being accurate. Some merchants have a quarter of actual commissions earned in November, showing (taking into consideration the down time and what was reported before the 27th). All I can figure is the reporting problem has pushed many more sales into December then i had figugred.

November Surefit sales are disappearing - more than half have been cancelled.

It's getting annoying and aggrivating, not knowing what in hell is actually happening here.

[This message was edited by ellen-s4y on December 05, 2003 at 04:09 PM.]

I checked one of my merchants, and I'm showing around 80% of November sales that were credited in November, with the rest being pushed into December.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

ABW Ambassador
    I'll warn you early, keep clear of the fan...because things are going to fly. I sure hope Linkshare handles the reporting issues the last week of November in a fair manner.

I thought that too. But, don't the sales not processed on the Nov. Payment report show as December commissions or are they MIA until December Payment reports come out?

They should add another row in the payment report for earnings in one month (26th - 30th last month) not payable until the following month.

My payment report for November is also not accurate, with quite a few sales missing!! What are they playing at, and are they ever going to get their act together??!! Why should we be put through this because of their inefficient reporting!!

ABW Ambassador
    The sales missed in November because linkshare processes its payments on posting date, as opposed to the actual transaction date, do not show up until the December payment report which most likely will not be paid until the middle of January (about 45 days).

Even though you can run another sales and activity report and the missed sales now show up they will not be (all) added to the November "Payment Report" because they were actually posted in December, but not December sales.

Linkshare is the ONLY affiliate marketing company that works on this premiss. All others use transaction date. I suppose Linkshare does not see any value in the Generally Accepted Accounting Principals (GAAP) that is established for accounting and reporting. My guess is they only use GAAP to do their outside reporting...

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Your correct Survey man. I distinctly remember last month warning all here thta you'll not see any Christmas money that wasn't booked 30 days before Christmas day. Many Major brand merchants for years delay payments for the Holiday 4th quarter rush (Oct-Dec) till after the New Year....also an accounting trick.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

November! I'm still waiting for October to be
    processed

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread