Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Here we go again. No update since yesterday afternoon.

IamJaloppy

I was just coming here to ask about it, too. We're about 2 hours past the time when reports are normally available.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Same here! I see no sales for yesterday either, although clickthroughs are reported. AND to add insult to injury it appears they have screwed up our November payment reports AS WELL! A number of sales missing for November which have definitely not been carried forward to December. Are these frustrations ever going to stop??!!

ABW Ambassador
    The sales that were made in November that didn't make it on to November's payment will show up in December....the only problem is you won't be able to see them on your reports, but they do show up on the merchant's reports.

Last month I had three sales that were done late on October 31 and didn't make it into October's report. I wrote the AM about them not showing up and she could see them when she looked in her sales activity reports for November. I checked and could not see them. Sure enough they showed up on my November check, which then looked beter than my sales activity report showed.

ABW Ambassador
    Wyvern,

You can see those sales which were placed in previous month, but were posted on the next month, by running "Member ID field report".

Except 3 or 4 merchants, I am not seeing any sales reported in the last 7 days or so. Only sales I am seeing being reported on a regular schedule are Overstock and Sierra Trading. But for yesterday, so far nothing.

KC I don't seem to have the option of running "Member ID Field Report". How do you do this?

ABW Ambassador
    You may have to ask them to turn on Member ID tracking. That will enable this report. You may not use that feature, but the reports will work. It shows the transactions made in the last month, but posted this month.

Still no update. I wish someone would tell us what's going on.

ABW Ambassador
    At least this time they MAY know how to fix it a little quicker. Don't hold your breath.

IamJaloppy

Kind of ironic that they still have a status report up from the LAST reporting snafu.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

They must have finally laid off enough people that it effects the weekends now.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi all,

I have checked with our team and we can not see any of the errors that you are all talking about. From the looks of it on our side all seems to be working find. If you are experiencing problems please send me a private message with your login and site name. Also the dates that you are seeing that are affected and I will have the team look deeper. Anything that you can share to help us narrow down a potential problem you may have will help us to resolve it faster.
    Best regards from a snowed in friend,
    Steve

ABW Ambassador
    I just have clicks reported yesterday with no sales also. Does anybody have any sales showing for December 5th.

I work in lounge pants . Looking for a sponsor, PM with offer.

I wish I could say I had sales, but NOTHING. Just clicks.

Affiliate Network Rep
    TrustNo1,

Can you send me the information that I requested above so that our team can investigate it further. It is hard to look at what you are seeing unless I can also see it ;-)

Steve

ABW Ambassador
    Steve,

Pm sent.

Trust,

I had a couple of sales as late as 4:30 Friday am (Linkshare time)which is 11:30pm Thursday EST. Nothing since.

On a side note, is there a way to show the time as Eastern Standard in the LS reports, rather than GMT?

ABW Ambassador
    Steve,

I sent you an email with my information. Hope you have access to that.

IamJaloppy

ABW Ambassador
    Steve,

Also, this is not quite the same as last week. As the impressions and click-throughs have been published to my account, just no sales. It started about 4 PM EST yesterday. No additional statistics have come since then and I am sure there is an issue.

IamJaloppy

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelColey:
    Kind of ironic that they still have a status report up from the LAST reporting snafu.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Michael,

If you read the status, it still states that the legacy reports prior to September are not available. I think it should stay until that is completely resolved. I have checked some months, August and September, and they work. Until I have the last couple of years checked over, I would leave it.

If it is resolved, I agree, remove it.

IamJaloppy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IamJaloppy:
    I think it should stay until that is completely resolved.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Right, I agree. I was just pointing out that the previous problem isn't even fixed yet and they have a new one already.

Based on what Stephen is seeing (everything is working on their end) and what merchants are seeing (I think they're seeing 12/5 data), I wonder if there's just some sort of disconnect for affiliate reporting.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

ABW Ambassador
    I haven't seen any new figures since yesterday afternoon. At least Steve is on it. I worked at the bookstore all day and was hoping to find some sales when I got home. Oh well at least it's raining here and not snowing.

Best to all,

Lily

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelColey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>_Originally posted by IamJaloppy:_
    I think it should stay until that is completely resolved.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Right, I agree. I was just pointing out that the previous problem isn't even fixed yet and they have a new one already.

Based on what Stephen is seeing (everything is working on their end) and what merchants are seeing (I think they're seeing 12/5 data), I wonder if there's just some sort of disconnect for affiliate reporting.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, the status needs to be updated more often.

IamJaloppy

ABW Ambassador
    Sales for Friday and Saturday just popped.

ABW Ambassador
    better

I work in lounge pants . Looking for a sponsor, PM with offer.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wyvern:
    Sales for Friday and Saturday just popped.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep--here, too. Was a bit disappointing to see my daily earnings drop off from the first few days of the month, but I'm still way ahead of where I normally am for a month.

Michael

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast