ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Thank you for being a valued partner. We are excited to let you know that Art.com is launching a separate affiliate program that will run in parallel with the Linkshare program.

Our new program will enable you to earn 25-30% commission with 10 return days on all products. In addition, our new subaffiliate program will enable you to earn 5% commission on the lifetime sales of affiliates recruited by you.

Our new program also offers a range of new linking tools including Live Store-Windows, Virtual Stores, and Customizable Datafeeds.

We encourage you to take a look at the new features. We've made it very easy for you to try the new interface by creating an account for you. You can log on to the program at http://affiliates.art.com using the email address that this message has been sent to and the following password:XXXXXXXXX

You would continue to use your current Linkshare ID and password to login to your Linkshare interface.Your Linkshare interface will not be affected or interrupted in any manner because of the new program.

We appreciate your participation in our program. Please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime with questions regarding the new pages or details of the program.

Best regards,
    The Art.com Affiliate Team
    affiliates@art.com
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Their Linkshare contract was extended to April 2004. We can assume they want everyone transitioned by then.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for posting that. I haven't received that email yet. Interesting that they are bringing their program back in-house - especially after the "bitter" feeling left in many peoples minds after their switch over the Linkshare and the ensuing mass link changes that were required because of it.

Interesting terms for their new program. Wonder if that will cause Allposters to changes any of their terms at all?

But, until Art.com is no longer in bed with all the parasites, likely to stick with Allposters (their affiliate support is really top notch - just wish they had return days). Put too much work and energy into removing the old art.com links during their move to Linkshare to go and put them back in now.

Jim

ABW Ambassador
    Right now they are aparently in 'feedback mode'. Only some people are being transitioned(?). I am sure everyone will get the note within a few weeks.

Their new software is very nice but I do have a problem with it. You cant ftp the datafeed. You must log into their system, navigate, then click a download button. Makes automation impossible. I suggested they come up with some way of ftp'ing the datafeed...

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chrisk:
    Their new software is very nice but I do have a problem with it. You cant ftp the datafeed. You must log into their system, navigate, then click a download button. Makes automation impossible. I suggested they come up with some way of ftp'ing the datafeed...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had actually noticed that, too. I was going to e-mail them tonight. I'll still do it so they know it's a feature we want.

Does anybody know if the AllPosters.com feed can be picked up via FTP? Thanks.

Michael

I am an affiliate account representative with Art.com and I’d like to clear up some misconceptions regarding our perceived policy towards parasite-ware. Art.com DOES NOT pay commissions to parasite software for any sales we determine are a result of hijacking another affiliate’s referred visitor to art.com. We have historically deactivated ALL accounts that engage in this parasite behavior, and we would like to give you our complete assurance that our current in-house affiliate base does not include any spyware or parasiteware providers.

Art.com has worked hard to ensure that affiliates get full credit for any sales originating from their website. We are very confident that you will see strong performance with our program and we strongly encourage all affiliates to see the results for themselves. Our confidence is a result of our efforts to reward affiliates by not supporting parasite-ware, offering return days, offering high commission rates, and providing your referred visitors with an excellent shopping experience that results in high average sales!

Thank you and please let me know if there are any other questions or concerns.

Tracey
    Art.com Affiliate Account Rep

Thats good to hear Tracey.

I was an art.com affiliate with your previous in-house program but refused to go to Linkshare. I am thrilled you have an in-house program set up again and I have all my links set up and ready. :-) Very happy with the terms of the new in-house program.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for stopping in Tracy!

I will be converting as soon as ART.COM as their datafeed available via FTP or a single simple URL

Chrisk

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that Art.com is now offering FTP datafeeds for our affiliates.

Please let me know if there are any other questions or concerns.

Tracey

For those that are interested, I am offering a free script. See here.

Chris

----------------------------
    <FONT SIZE=1>ezDatafeed.com - Merchants - Give your affiliates your datafeed outside the networks, without cost to the affiliate. Check out ezDatafeed.com for more information.
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com and many more.....</font>

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Art.com is now offering FTP datafeeds for our affiliates. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Is this feed available for Linkshare affiliates or only in-house?

Wayne

The one that TL/Art.com Affiiate is referring to is for the in-house program.

Chris

----------------------------
    <FONT SIZE=1>ezDatafeed.com - Merchants - Give your affiliates your datafeed outside the networks, without cost to the affiliate. Check out ezDatafeed.com for more information.
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com and many more.....</font>

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> for the in-house program.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thanks.

TL/Art.com Affiiate Representative:
    Can you make the datafeed available to current affiliates in the Linkshare program?

Thanks

Hello,

Cditty is correct. The FTP datafeeds are available for in-house affiliates. If you wish to take advantage of this new option please visit http://affiliates.art.com to sign up.

At this time we are unable to offer this option to use with the Linkshare interface.

Please let me know if you should have any further questions or concerns.

Tracey

ABW Ambassador
    Tracey - when is the payment being processed for the in-house checks this first time around???

ABW Ambassador
    Far to much back and forth and in and out with art.com to keep following - and you know what that feels like . . . like getting

Brian
    aka Cyclone

I'm addicted to placebos.
    I'd quit but would it matter?

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread