My JCPenney reports haven't been updated since Dec. 10th. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

Thanks!

ABW Ambassador
    Same here (I mentioned it in the Walmart not tracking thread).

It is like a rolling blackout on Linkshare this holiday season. J&R.com then Target, then maybe Walmart, and JC penney's.

I don't think LS believes it, so someone must be getting the commissions (tampering?).

My reports have not been updated for penneys since the tenth either. I am expecting a big BURP from them soon... I doubt they are tampering, just slow to report.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    It pays to be clever
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I cant find a link in linkshare to join jcpenney didn't know they had an affiliate program until now what category are they in ty

------------------------------
    parasites = no money
    no parasites = money
    money is the choice im making i will see you there!!

ABW Ambassador
    Same here with JCPenney, havn't seen anything since the 10th . I would imagine that they are just too busy right now to report on time .

At least I HOPE that's the case . I want to hold on to the trust I have in JCPenney .

Target magically turned back "on" for me somewhat - since the email I sent them, but Domestications is like JCpenney right now . Where are the sales ?

I just don't know what to make of Linkshare and/or their merchants anymore . We shall soon find out .

ABW Ambassador
    nyfalcon ,

JCPenney program is a private program managed by Linkshare , and by "invitation only" .

I waited quite a while for that invitation , finally they found me . I won't go so far as to say that it was worth all the anticipation , but they convert very well, and surprisingly much better than I originally expected.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread