I don't know why I expected things to change with Surefit now that they're at Linkshare. 66% cancelled for November.

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

The problem with surefit is they *do* have a high rate of returns, however, when people phone in to arrange return and replacement, affiliates are not credited for replacement sales as the initial sale is reversed and a new transaction is completed over the phone.
    :0(

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    It pays to be clever
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 66% cancelled for November. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dayum, 33% worse than at CJ!

*whew* Glad I didn't follow them over!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The problem with surefit is they *do* have a high rate of returns, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the "strange" thing is, how none of the other slipcover places seem to encounter this problem!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!~Old Christmas Song

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Clarification: None of the other places that offer slipcovers (not necessarily that they're dedicated to slipcovers) seem to have the problem.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!~Old Christmas Song

Hmm, I haven't noticed the problem yet. Their sales sucked at CJ so I have them another shot at LS. Surfit is leading in sales on my LS merchant list and only one reversal since October. I'll be keeping a sharp eye on them, though.

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

I was running through November transactions not included in the November payout (So I would have a record of what will be added to December payments), when I noticed a big discrepency between what payment is supposed to be for Surefit (November) and what the Sales and Activity report now says. The S&A report now shows a much lower commission with cancellations than what's in the Payment report.
    Not a happy camper!

Anne,
    Thanks for the heads up about the phone re-orders. It's another reason to put them on my purge list.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread