I usually have a few sales by now, but haven't seen anything post in almost two weeks. I find this sort of strange, especially since I made a purchase myself two weeks ago, received the item a week ago, and have yet to see the sale post.

Anybody else seeing a slow-down at Target.com during the busiest shopping time of the year?

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

Last sale, for me, was reported on Nov. 17th.

ABW Ambassador
    Was converting 15/1 for October, last sale for me was Nov 12, nothing since.

Have you been naughty or nice?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I find this sort of strange, especially since I made a purchase myself two weeks ago, received the item a week ago, and have yet to see the sale post. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I also made a purchase in November and it HAS NOT shown up in my reports.

I suggest using the Linkshare Transaction Inquiry form so that they eventually will start to figure out something is wrong (it could take months though).

I do have a few items sold now showing for December 6th and 7th. Still well below average for November and December,

ABW Ambassador
    You are not alone . Target stopped reporting around the 18th of November here. What really burns me up is that I KNOW, and I'ts not just a hunch , that I'm selling their friggin sh*t every single day of the week , with more than likely, lot's of "extra" Holiday gifts added on to the orders.

Talked about getting screwed , this is the real deal folks !

ABW Ambassador
    I wish that I could trust that sales were tracked and it is just a reporting delay, but that is not what I am hearing from Linkshare (I'm not hearing ANYTHING from LS, they are ignoring the issues).

I just made a test purchase of my own. We shall see.

ABW Ambassador
    i have had 6 orders so far this month, which is good for me!!!

*** And people say I'm just a housewife!!! ha ha ***

ABW Ambassador
    Tamalyn , You actually got sales reported from them ?

That kind of makes sense, because I did kind of figure it for a selective reporting thing , and not a tracking problem .

I am showing 28 orders for them for the month thru the 7th.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

ABW Ambassador
    For the past two days, I am seeing a normal amount of orders. Has anyone else who felt there was something wrong seen an improvement?

ABW Ambassador
    i am still getting sales, just to let you know

*** And people say I'm just a housewife!!! ha ha ***

Tons of clicks this month and my test purchase from 2 days ago has been the first one that has turned up. ho-hummm, I must have a lot of window shoppers for Target.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> For the past two days, I am seeing a normal amount of orders. Has anyone else who felt there was something wrong seen an improvement? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not me, jimbo2002

Click numbers continue to rise , but not one single sale reported. I have a real problem with Target. To pull all the links can effect my rankings, but to leave them up is a big leak that is costing me money via other probable sales loses.

I don't have time for this crap .

I wonder if corporate Target would give a rats arse about this issue ? I'm calling them Monday at the very least to try and contact SOMEONE at Target , because the AM doesn't even respond to emails .

I have a problem with Target too. I've seen a real increase in click-throughs and the only sale this month, was the the test purchase I made.

This was after I sent an email and asked if there was a reporting problem and I told them I was going to make a test purchase.

The response I got was basically,"No problem with reporting". I sent another email telling them I was pulling my links at the end of the month since there conversion was so low. No reply....naturally.

Wal-mart in camparison, is one of my biggest converters this month. Normally I see Target sales 5 to 1 over Wal-mart. Something is screwy over there.

ABW Ambassador
    Yep,I agree. Walmart is kicking ass, while Target conversions are low (but at least they are reporting some sales now).

I don't usually see sales from target but I did find one under non-commissionable sales. Reason SKU does not match. What the heck does this mean?

Speaking of Target not tracking - I finally had a sale from their sister, Fields, this month (down from the several I've been getting up until the holiday shopping season started), and it was NON-COMMISIONABLE - return days exceeded. Of course!

Target actually had a couple sales come in this past week. Much lower conversions than expected.

I've had Target sales, not many, but a heap of non-comissionables.
    The reason for a few of them has been missing SKU's...WT...

ABW Ambassador
    I only had two Target noncommissionables this month, both gift cards.

But speaking of non-comm sales, here is one I've never seen before: 'Discount Amount > Than Sale Amount'. Must be giving away free products?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Everyone worries we might run off the AM group who pull these shinagans for their merchant pool. Problem is the networks not the merchants will ever come out and identify who run these programs. Amazing these major brand merchants could be so stupid as the not hvae checks and balances when turning over their brands to these wansk. They need ABW more then we need them ...thta's for sure.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread