Just received this email.

Dear Affiliate,

We are sorry to say that My Twinn has filed for Chapter 7 effective immediately.

Please remove all links and banners on your site.
No more orders will be taken effective immediately.

For more details visit mytwinn.com.
We apologize and appreciate your partnership.

Sincerely,
My Twinn
---------------

And from their website --

Dear Valued Customers,

We thank you for your loyalty and deeply appreciate you, our customer and especially the children. It is a very sad day at My Twinn. We have come to a point where we must suspend operations effective immediately.

We have faced significant challenges stemming from Holiday 2001. Specifically since the week of September 11, 2001.

All of our efforts have been focused on bringing joy to families and children. Our employees have labored tirelessly to make dolls for children everywhere to be a reality.

Please do not send any dolls to the Doll Hospital at this time. All dolls that are currently in the Doll Hospital will be completed and then returned to you as soon as possible and then Doll Hospital operations will also be suspended.

My Twinn is searching for a purchaser. In the event that a buyer is found, we fully expect to be operating again to take orders from the January Sale catalog, however no new orders will be taken at this time.

If you have placed a Holiday order with us, all orders are now in the mail to you.

If you have placed an order with us for January delivery, you have not been charged for the items on that order, if you paid by credit card. If you paid by check, you will receive a refund.

Again it is with heartfelt sadness that we must suspend our operations. We hope that it will be possible to serve you again in the future.

Sincerely,

My Twinn