So it's Christmas, Peace and Goodwill to all but this is absolute horsehockey as Haiko would put it!
    I've been looking for a particular product line and located some at Fields.

Make up the product links, including a (see more styles text link) looking good except when you click it you end up at Target!

Then, this is a nice deceptive little touch if you click on the created product link for for "Joe Blows Stuff" it's there, but over on the left is 'See More of Joe Blows Stuff' and guess where you end up...Target!

At the very least the customer should be given warning they are being taken to another site as many other merchants do and not just misled into believing they can see more styles in the product line on that site!

Just Lurking
    Fields and Target are going to th top of my affiliate HorseHockey list. I think your the second person I've seen reporting this. As contractors we shouldn't have to compete with the merchant. Just ain't right.

------------------------------
    "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Since shoppers can shop both stores at once, and add everything to one shopping cart, they should combine the Target and Fields affiliate programs. It not right the way it is now.

Of course we still have to deal with the other big leak they have, called Amazon.

ABW Ambassador
    There's just far too much to choose from, merchant-wise, to spend even one hour wasting your time. These types of merchants are E V E R Y W H E R E - dump'em and move on . . .

Brian
    aka Cyclone

I'm addicted to placebos.
    I'd quit but would it matter?

[There's just far too much to choose from, merchant-wise, to spend even one hour wasting your time]

Yes, I agree not worth the hassle or the aggravation!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread