I've had consistant sales all year with ColdwaterCreek. This month's stats really stink:

Coldwater Creek 74,503 644 0.86% 0 0 0 0.00% $0.00 $0.00

Anyone else seeing a change for the worse with them? I'm getting ready to drop them any day now.

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Ernie, did anything change on your site? If you email or PM with your site ID or username, I can probe into this a little better and see if there is something we can do.

Jamie Birch
    Affiliate and Partner Programs Manager
    Coldwater Creek
    jbirch@thecreek.com
    208-265-3958

" can probe into this a little better and see if there is something we can do."

Jamie, just probe into killing off the "Special" affiliates that overwrite return visit cookies when a customer leaves the site for a couple of minutes but bookmarked your site and then returned.

That WOULD take care of your "Problems"

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Jamie you'd do well to pay attention to Gearshopper as your affiliate program has gone completely to the DOGs. The momenet your cater to the SE coupon tradename/domain name spammers your a dead duck for anything other then the incent crowd. Only hope for you and others like TigerDirect is to completely eliminate the "enter coupon code here" box in your shopping cart. If not then ...welcome to the world of shoppers branding you too as just another Google Ad Whore.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...=Google+Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

These coupon wanks just as dangerous in over writing value-add affiliates cookies then any BHO's out there.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ernie, did anything change on your site? If you email or PM with your site ID or username, I can probe into this a little better and see if there is something we can do.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing dramatic has changed on my site other than updating a few (but not all) links. I emailed you about it last week but it was returned as undeliverable - my boo-boo. I re-sent the email this morning.

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Thanks Ernie, got your email and am working on it now.

Jamie Birch
    Affiliate and Partner Programs Manager
    Coldwater Creek
    jbirch@thecreek.com
    208-265-3958

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread