5,206, owned by WhenU..
    Still showing lots of Linkshare Merchants.
    Guess they weren't given the boot afterall??

ABW Ambassador
    Are you really surprised? I always dread that in which we DON'T know about. Just think, we're all aware of a few top name parasite sites but what about things happening that none of us are aware of . . . yet~!?

At the rate the parasites are growing in numbers we are all DOOOOOMED~!

aka Cyclone

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    St Clair Shores MI.
    I touched the "silence kills us" theme in a recent thread baiting the networks and data mining operations to jump in and defend themselves. No takers but a worthwhile thread. To find out where we are always getting screwed just find a subject the affiliate powers to be refuse to comment on or keep us safely in the dark.

Transparency is a bad word when your dealing with those who do not like spotlights. ABW's power is we do spot and investigate shady practices as never will those hatching the commission diversion schemes volunteer information to the slaves.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Not surprised by this at all, unfortunately. Big bad government is going to have to come in and straighten out the mess this is creating. This industry COULD HAVE kept itself in line, but too many greedy people in control want more more more...

To pay for the cost of cleaning it up, they'll probably have to tax the Internet.

<font color="red">Call the Exterminators! We've Got PARASITES!</font>

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Not from what I see.

For example I tested who are on LS, there was no tracking created by the click or the pop up to what was interesting was what else popped up

WhenU used to (don't know if they still do) pop up promoting Mondera coupons, and then drag the user off to sign up for the software and never come back to Mondera again.

If you can find an LS tracking ID from PriceBandit let me have it and I'll trace them and see if they have signed up on LS under a different account name.

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.

Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free - - - Left On Main - Pierced Body - - Irish Photo Shop - Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread