I'm having a heck of a time with my LS links. Anyone else notice a slowdown in loading, or getting "Cannot find server" errors?

yes, slow response - cannot find - and pics not loading today - intermittant

Web_Novice
    "Should I encounter a moment of clarity, I hope to have it recorded in these journals."

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Waiting for the LS Pentium-60 1995 server to cough up a individual product links takes about 20 minutes per product. LS has been slow on this creative activity for a year since the comparision shopping product autofeeds and serving the DRM's suck up most of the bandwidth.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I'm getting very annoyed. If it was just images having a problem loading, I could deal with that. It's the "server cannot be found" errors that are the major problem.

I've tried calling LS and all I get is, "We're sorry, all circuits are busy" messages.

I think I'll take the day off.

Where is the Linkshare site? Anyone see it? Also, my pics have been dropping out for the last month for several programs so due to lack of time, I just pulled them until today when I thought I would fix them. Well no LinkShare...

Call Linkshare Support -oops, that phone line is down too. Haha hahahahaha. People people people. LINKSHARE is a scam. AVOID it. Run from it while you can

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi All -

If you are still experiencing trouble with your links, please email me specific examples at abw@linkshare.com and I will have my technical team investigate.

We did experience a temporary issue the Affiliate Support phone line, and the connection has now been restored.

Thanks,
    Sarah

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread