ABW Ambassador
    A couple of questions that many of us may be wondering.

1. If a number of post-holiday returns reduce your sales to below your goal do you lose your bonus?

2. Will the bonus checks be paid separately or with a specific months check as a "merchant adjustment"? As I understand it payments will be made with the February checks.

3. Will there be an email notifying affiliates of all the bonuses they have met/made and if so when?

ABW Ambassador
    No one is interested in their bonuses? LOL, linkshare do you have the answers to these questions...?

You're right.. there doesn't seem to be much interest Survey Man!! Could it be that there was a lot of BS flying around about how many had hit their targets?! Hell if I had qualified for one of those bonuses I would definitely want to keep on top of it - unfortunately I tried but failed. Perhaps next time (YEAH RIGHT!).

I'm not LinkShare, but from reading their rules, I think I can answer the questions.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>1. If a number of post-holiday returns reduce your sales to below your goal do you lose your bonus?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you'd lose your bonus because otherwise people could've fraudulently ordered items and then returned them after the end of the period.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>2. Will the bonus checks be paid separately or with a specific months check as a "merchant adjustment"? As I understand it payments will be made with the February checks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Each merchant should be paying before April 2004 - the checks will come with your payment for whichever month it is.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>3. Will there be an email notifying affiliates of all the bonuses they have met/made and if so when? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This, I don't know. I doubt it. As disorganized as LinkShare is, I would imagine that we'd have to keep track of it ourselves.

Hey, maybe LinkShare would like to hire me to be their liaison between them and ABW. At least I'm here occasionally. And I have lots of practice mollifying angry message board users.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Survey Man,

The bonuses will be included in regular commission checks in April, and we will put a note in the check informing the Affiliate that their Earn More in Q4 bonus is included.

Sarah

ABW Ambassador
    Hello Sarah - so, it will be included in the "Payment Report" for March and paid in April, correct????

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread