Richmond, VA
    Once it gets to the point where I receive 13 emails from these folks in the span of one month, it's time to let everyone know about it. You can decide if you like them or not. This is not the only SPAM I have received from within the LS system over the years, and I am sure it won't be the last.

In addition to Magazineline in the last month, I also received seven from

Should I update this regularly?

Dear Affiliate description here,

I'd like to introduce Magazineline as a new LinkShare Premium merchant that can put more money in your pocket. There are several ways we can do this:

1. Because your site is geared toward Travel, we can supply you with links to magazines that are of particular interest to your audience. These links take them directly to these products' detail pages, increasing the likelihood of a purchase. Examples would include Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, Conde Nast Traveller and Time Out New York. We also carry hundreds of other popular magazines including Cosmopolitan, MAXIM, Newsweek and Rolling Stone.

2. We pay 30% commission (on paid sales) and have a 90-day return window.

3. We don't require a credit card for purchases, greatly increasing our conversion rate.

4. We've been selling magazines subscriptions since 1974 and are here to stay! This is a proven selling point with customers that helps us edge out our competition.

I'm confident that you'll be pleased with your results!

To check out our baseline offer and apply to become a Magazineline affiliate, click here:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Karen Henry

Are you sure the nurses know you're using the computer?

Santa Cruz, CA
    Same here buy_online, I'v gotten the same.. Time to drop them I hate it when they send me email so much!

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Merchants! As long as you are partnered with <a href=""target="_blank">parasiteware<a> you will not be listed on my site.

Ouch! I'm pretty sure I can feel that icon of yours hammering my head today!

Please accept my apologies for overloading your inbox. In my attempt to customize my emails to you, I ended up sending 13 emails to any affiliate who has his/her site registered under 13 LinkShare categories.

I'll change my ways - I promise. I'm very sorry for annoying you. Thank you for the thump on the head - it sounds like I needed it.

Karen Henry

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread