Word to the wise when promoting this week for Valentine's Day: I pushed Kabloom very hard at this time last year, as they had the best price on roses. For my efforts, I made zero in sales even though I ent their site in excess of 2k click thrus, all in the five days prior to 2/14).

I was originally told the sales were delayed, but they never showed. Repeated communication to everyone involved resulted in nothing - no explanations, no technical problems, no sales.

Worst of all was my opportunity cost - I should have stuck with proven performers and methods.

Not too late to contact us at FlowerStore.com and GiftBaskets.com We offer over 1000 floral arrangements and gift baskets and will convert clicks to sales for you.

If you sign up now, I have a promotion running for a 20% commission with 14 return days and a 25$ threshold, the best in the business.

Just goto Linkshare and sign up. If you want, I am always available at 954-418-6601 or email me at phil@giftbaskets.com

Sincerely,

Phil Davis
    Corporate Sales Manager

FlowerStore.com
    GiftBaskets.com

Another word to the wise. Don't put all your roses in one basket. If you're going to put in a big effort for a single holiday use several florists.

As far as KaBloom goes...I gave them the Ka-Boom.

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

FTD.COM offers a wide variety of unique floral arrangements and specialty gifts for Valentine's Day. FTD.COM provides same day, hand-delivered florist bouquets as well as an array of specialty gifts to make anyone's Valentine's Day special.

Our Valentine's Day creative is still available and we currently offer a standard tiered 8-10% Baseline Commission. Naturally, we are always willing to work with affiliates to meet their needs.

Thanks,

Stacy Strassburger
    Interactive Marketing
    FTD.COM

www.ftd.com
    www.giftsense.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> As far as KaBloom goes...I gave them the Ka-Boom.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice one!

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Alert for those pushing flower/giftbasket merchant's at Valentines:

6 Years of showcasing this money making event for these merchants has yielded little in commissions. Many who have made it to the dead pool, like the Christmas toy merchants, turn off tracking, refuse to post their pathetic conversion ratios, and remain silent about their all being 100% parastic and e-mail Duper supporters.

Sorry flower merchant AM's I'm not about to buy into your spin this year as I looked over your Google keyword listings and see the cookie stuffing spammers have that angle covered and the BHO incenter's pick up the remainder of referral shoppers.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

We typically see an increase in flower sales around Valentine's Day, though not the tidal wave we always hope for. But it's enough to make it worthwhile and, as I said in another post, Valentine's Day has been good to us so far this year.

So Charlie may be on to something Mike, give him an extra handful of sunflower seeds today.

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

ABW Ambassador
    Actually converted just fine with Kabloom last Valentines Day about 15/1, 1800 Flowers converted just about the same.

I work in lounge pants

Personally, I'll be buying mine from growerflowers.com / 99flowers.com (see their forum (HERE), their quality is beyond belief -- the last roses I got from them lasted two weeks!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Ditto Haiko:

Growerflowers.com has by far the best price settings available. You can actually set your own price if you are so inclined, or set % of sale.

Love these people, they have a not so nice looking interface, but you get an email when you make a sale! They also pay straight away; I have never had any complaints with this company.

SandraR

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread