Does anyone know when we'll be getting the October payment for Orbitz? Linkshare says 'Awaiting Merchant Payment'

I still have 11 merchants marked "Awaiting Payment" for October. Ridiculous!

FudiMar,
    I still have not received my Oct payment from Orbitz either. All of my other merchants have already paid me.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Buy some of their IPO stock today so they can pay you tomorrow.....

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Hi All,

I'm working with our AP dept as I type...it's been processed and will be paid. Sorry for this delay, everyone! You'll will defintely get your monies and this is definitely a rare occurrence.

Blagica-

See I told ya buying Orbitz stock would do the trick!

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Thanks. When can we expect November payment? Can Orbitz process October and November together (since October is so late)?

ABW Ambassador
    Blagica,

It's been a whole week since you said our October payment was being processed and Linkshare still hasn't received it.

What will probably end up happening is they'll get it right before the end of the year and they'll include it in our 2003 Form 1099, yet we won't have our money until 2004.

From Linkshare Merchant payment history report:

"Payment Received on Jan 02, 2004"

ABW Ambassador
    Here's yet another instance of Linkshare holding a merchant's payment. It's been 11 days and Linkshare still hasn't mailed our checks.

I hate to break it to you people. But Linkshare is a fraud. Notice how their Toll-Free Affiliate phone number doesn't work. They are now currently being investigated by the FTC and NY AG Eliot Spitzer for Fraud.

I log into LS payment history report and find a summary upto November 2003. I still see merchants who haven't paid LS for Sept-Oct. What's up with that report? Only the LS merchants who posted at ABW ever seem to pay on time. Holding a company check like OverStock's for 14 days reeks of bad management decisions. It might be justified when dealing with an Ad Whore slow pay operation like Orbitz.

Spitzer is snooping under all the networks covers seeking internet con-men, spammers, identity thieves and consumer fraudsters using the network platforms. Guess those donated cybermalls to DA cybercrime units might be producing the intended results. Legal outcries!

Mike & Charlie ...

ABW Ambassador
    freejazz36, that's a pretty strong allegation, especially from someone who just began posting here today. Please post your source.

I don't anything about Spitzer and fraud, but I do know about "float". That's when one company holds funds or delays payment to another company so that they can show more cash on hand or make additional interest. In our case, Linkshare gets crazy float off of us . . . the lowly affiliates.

I don't know about you guys, but I got my Novemeber check dated 1/21 last Friday(2/6)

Somehow, this math just doesn't add up...

-----------------------------
    Scott

Have a nice day unless you have other plans

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread