Greetings all,

While many merchants with affiliate programs may believe that their value lies only within their top affiliates, the Overstock team takes a different approach. We see potential in every affiliate. We realize that all of you require constant communication and detailed merchandising information to effectively sell Overstock products.

To address your specific needs, Clark and I recently hired and trained six new Affiliate Managers. They will cover core product verticals and work more closely with vertical specific Overstock affiliates. Without further ado, I am excited to introduce:

Mike Kansa - Sporting Goods, Coupon Sites – mkansa@overstock.com
    Adam Russo - Home & Garden – arusso@overstock.com
    Chris Mohler - Computers & Electronics – cmohler@overstock.com
    Tabitha Phillips - Jewelry & Watches, Apparel – tphillips@overstock.com
    Phil D'Orazio – Books, Movies, Video Games – pdorazio@overstock.com
    Jan Moat – Worldstock (Handmade Goods) – jmoat@overstock.com

Our new AMs have a solid understanding of affiliate marketing and are prepared to help niche affiliates with vertical specific site optimization. Additionally, they will offer weekly newsletters listing hot products and new trends in their respective vertical (they will be working closely with our buyers).

The competitive challenges facing affiliates are more complex and fast-moving than ever. Today’s affiliate landscape demands that affiliates adjust to competitors' countermoves, meet their customer’s demands, and watch for pitfalls. The new Overstock AM’s are here to help you remain competitive and drive sales. If your interests lie within any of the verticals listed above, don’t hesitate to contact them and get on their mailing lists.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Onwards and upwards,

J.T. Stephens
    Affiliate Program Manager
    Overstock.com
    jstephens@overstock.com

Nice!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    To Upward!

But what about Clark? Clark is Da Man!

------------------------------
    "It be's dat way sumtimes." ~ Coco B. Ware

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Nice move JT to don the sales managers hat and drive sales through a dedicated outside sales force. Novel idea for those who have advertising tunnel vision...."Why not leverage the sales ability of individuals not on the payroll to turn over products".

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."

ABW Ambassador
    Nice. It is not all about coupons anymore.

Affiliate Manager
    Chief Beef,

Thanks for the kind words. We are trying our best to make OSTK all it can be (GIJOE), and we think it can be a lot.

Just to give you a heads up on the organization of the new OSTK affiliate program. JT (my brother) and I are running the program and Adam has assumed the role of tech guru. Our increased emphasis on technology has given Adam the time to develop some innovations that will drive our program "onward and upward", as my brother would say.

The hiring of the new AM's stemmed from OSTK's belief in affiliate marketing and the importance of each of our affiliate relationships. We believe that our partnerships within the affiliate world are just as important as any partnership within OSTK. We hope that these new AM's will help us better serve each of you individually and more effectively.

Regards,

Clark

Clark Stephens
    Affiliate Manager
    Overstock.com
    CStephens@overstock.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread