I'm pretty unhappy with Linkshare for many reasons and so have put it at the bottom of my affiliate managers list.

Firstly, i hardly find any lead based programs at the site. The ones i can find are linked with sale and just could not make much money.

Fine, assume you are ready to put ads. The ad code looks good. But the images dont lie on the linkshare server.

I've got a mail from Personal creations in regard to the Easter program. I tried to copy and past the code on my site but alas the images don't appear. I logged on to Linkshare account and tried copying the code. The images dont even appear there.

I've been experiencing this kind of problems with many merchants and wonder if it was noticed by linkshare.

Vijaya Kittu,

Look real close at the code when using their email linking options.

They seem to add the |||| close to the end or before the http:// Delete them then the images should show just fine!

Almost all thier email links add that extra code hope that helps.

SandraR<font color="red"></font>
    <font face="Arial" size="1">ArtGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">AutoGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">BookGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">CleanGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">GameGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">GiftGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">PetGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1">
    </font><font size="1" face="Arial">| SSAN &amp; AIM: SSanAssistance | MSN &amp; Yahoo: SSan_Assistance |</font></p>

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread