Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hello!

For those of you looking for a new Linkshare Premium merchant with high commission structures, high return days, high click-through and conversion, then may I be as bold as to suggest GreatSkin.com, a co-managed program of WSO .

I posted on here last week in the 'GreatSkin teams up with WSO' thread and mentioned the upcoming product page creator and the newly uploaded Free Shipping Upgrade coupon, but forgot to provide you with an overview of the program. So here we are...fourteen reasons why GreatSkin makes the perfect partner for you:

Conversion rate of + 2%(based on earning partner data)
    Click-through rate of 5%
    45 Day Cookie/ Return Day Tracking (recently extended from 21 days)
    Baseline Commission Rate of 8 - 10%
    Private Offers available for performing partners.
    Parasite Free Program.
    Merchandiser Enabled with Datafeed
    Individual Product Links
    External DataFeed (Free). Coming soon….
    Product Page Creator. Coming soon…
    Low threshold of $25 - Prompt Payment too!
    Personalized coupons.
    Ongoing and prompt support (we reply to every email with 24 hrs…except weekends)
    Google Adword friendly (no homepage pop-ups, and one ‘back’ click return)

To sign-up or learn more, go here.

Please do PM me or email with any thoughts, questions or comments, and I hope to welcome you to the GreatSkin program soon.

Thanks,
    Patrick

Patrick@GreatSkin.com
    GreatSkin.com Partner Manager

[This message was edited by P'atrick - WSO on March 10, 2004 at 02:55 AM.]

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I am in as soon as you get a datafeed and/or PSC

Jack Mitchell
    http://kattskozykorner.com
    http://clothing-to-go.com
    http://sports-to-go.com

I used to make a mint with you people, your dermablend sold wonderfully.

Products changed without so much as an email notice.
    Miracles upon miracles - NOT A DAMN SALE!

You people really need to get to work on your affiliate relation skills. Your product sells fine your tactics suck!

WHAT THE HECK! What are you doing at Linkshare?

SandraR<font color="red"></font>
    <font face="Arial" size="1">ArtGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">AutoGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">BookGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">CleanGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">GameGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">GiftGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1"> - </font><font face="Arial" size="1">PetGoodies</font><font face="Arial" size="1">
    </font><font size="1" face="Arial">| SSAN &amp; AIM: SSanAssistance | MSN &amp; Yahoo: SSan_Assistance |</font></p>

Your ads are back up. Hoping for good results now that you've cleaned house. We'll see and let you know how it goes.

Web_Novice
    "Should I encounter a moment of clarity, I hope to have it recorded in these journals."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SandraR:

You people really need to get to work on your affiliate relation skills. Your product sells fine your tactics suck! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow! Thanks for the honest advice SandraR, certainly everyone needs to be made aware of major product changes before they happen at the very least - I'll follow up with the GreatSkin team and get the full story on the change in products.

As I mentioned above, at the beginning of the month the GreatSkin team enlisted the help of WSO (WebStudio-1) to co-manage their affiliate program. In an earlier thread on this forum, Hope from GreatSkin mentioned that they'd been doing all they could within the team structure at that time, but it was time to bring in some help.

So, I think to be fair, by bringing in WSO to manage the program demonstrates that short comings were recognized and necessary action taken for the benefit of affiliates.

Thanks,
    Patrick

Patrick@GreatSkin.com
    GreatSkin.com Partner Manager

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jackson992:
    I am in as soon as you get a datafeed and/or PSC
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good news...both the above tools are currently in beta-testing and will be available (for free) very soon. I'll keep you posted.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SandraR:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I checked with our merchandising team on this and it seems we've never sold Dermablend products.....although Skinstore.com do. So I think you may have been getting your merchants mixed up there SandraR.

Cheers.
    Patrick

Patrick@greatskin.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread