Looking for a Good Music Download-Related Affiliate Program

I'm an affiliate looking for a good music download-related affiliate program, from any network (or indie). Any ideas?

I'm talking about online music *listener* traffic, not musicians or anything specific like that. I'm looking for something that would convert and pay well for traffic looking for music downloads and things of that nature.

Right now, I'm looking at the emusic (BeFree) and MusicMatch (CJ) programs to start.
    Anyone have any other ideas? Or any experience with the ones mentioned?

Thanks much

Why did you post this in three forums? That is considered spaming the board. We will see the post if you only post it once. So, you don't need to flood the forums.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Because there was no logical place to put it but the network areas. And there are 3 major networks, I'd take a program in any of them.

Furthermore, if you noticed, there are CJ-related responses in the CJ area, and answers related to the networks in the respective areas.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>We will see the post if you only post it once. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not exactly true, considering folks are responding specifically about the networks of each forum.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread