Hi guys!
    Hope you people answer me.

Can anyone guide me on which are the best affiliate programs in the field of cosmetics with highest conversion rates?

Thanks in advance
    All the best to everyone!
    Niz

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I haven't found many that convert
    Although some of the lead/freebie offers on some network have

http and a telephoto
    Avon converted for a while then tanked, no more promotion from me! I don't use any of the other cosmetic programs at this time.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    As far as cosmetic merchants at LS i do good with avon, sephora, yves rocher. There are lots of other cosmetic merchants on other networks too.

ABW Ambassador
    It's a tough one, cosmetics. I've not worked as an affiliate for any cosmetics merchants (though, coincidentally, I've just signed up for a few) but I did have an SEO client in this industry. The reason it's tough is that if you're selling brand name products, you only have one variable to sell on - price. Consumers know this and will shop around a lot to get the best deal.

If you're selling non-brand name stuff - it doesn't matter how amazing it is, you need to talk the customer through the benefits of the product, you need testimonials and you need a positive comparison of non-brand name product A against brand name product B. There's lots of traffic to be had, but don't expect a high conversion ratio.

In the case of the client I mentioned, we totally reorganised the site in order to separate the brands from the stuff they really wanted to sell. Any page that was targeted to a generic phrase, such as 'womens face care' or whatever promoted some extremely good, but non brand name products very heavily but the links to the brands with similar products were barely mentioned.

All the brand name traffic was targeted via brand name specific pages. That worked extremely well and conversions went up by some ridiculous percentage. I forget now - but it was more than 300%. It's a risk though as the credibility of your site can also depend on the fact that you are selling the name brands.

Do what you will with this information, but I hope it helps.

ABW Ambassador
    Ah, totally forgot. Towards the end of the contract, they added a bunch of 'as seen on tv' cosmetic products. These just flew out the door with a bare minimum of pre-sell type text, so if you are going to promote cosmetics, it's worth taking a look at the as seen on tv merchants for some products. The client also got into a deal with St. Tropez at the time that no-one in the UK outside of the salons was selling it, but I digress.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Niz

Not 'make up' if that's the cosmetics you're looking for, but GreatSkin have a good selection of skin Care products, which sell well along side cosmetics.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

In order of who we do best with:

Beauty.com/drugstore.com
    Sephora
    DermaDoctor
    Nordstrom (Beauty Dept.)
    eLuxury (Beauty Dept.)
    L'ancome
    The Skin Store
    Perfume Emporium

PM me if you want clarification on where they are
    Liz Welsh Tompkins
    Styleforfree.com
    email: [email="lwtompkins@styleforfree.com"]lwtompkins@styleforfree.com[/email]
    [url="http://twitter.com/styleforfreecom"]Twitter[/url] | [url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=625631089&ref=name"]Facebook[/url]

9. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread