IMPORTANT announcement for all Irvs Luggage & Executive Essentials publishers
    (or anyone who wants to join a great new 2 for 1 program)

(NOTE: I have never heard of 2 CJ programs merging into the same account but KUDOS to CJ for helping us figure out a way to do this. Thanks especially to LIZ for all her support!)

I emailed all existing publishers, but since I know many of you don’t read your CJ email very often, I thought I’d better announce here as well. The details are a little complicated, so if you are a publisher with either program and you did not get my email it’s imperative you PM or email so I can send you all the important details. Here’s is a brief overview:

Since the same company owns both EE and Irvs, we have decided to merge our Executive Essentials (EE) program into the Irv’s Luggage advertiser account. We believe the new integrated account will be more profitable for our publishers. I think most of you know who Irvs is so here is a little about EE.

ABOUT EXECUTIVE ESSENTIALS
    Executive Essentials features over 1600 products and offers the finest in pens, unique executive gifts, desk accessories, leather business cases, PDA accessories, time management systems and more at affordable prices! For that special finishing touch we offer gift-wrapping and complimentary embossing on our leather goods. We also have a Corporate Discount Program that you and your site visitors may want to take advantage of. Visit EE today at: http://www.executiveessentials.com to discover all they have to offer your visitors.

So now the Irvs publishers have an entire new site filled with 1611 products they can sell through their existing IRvs account. Irvs publishers just need to accept the new terms.

EE publishers need to join the Irvs program and grab new links and banners.

HOW IT WORKS
    Basically this is just 2 advertisers within the same account. The new program will include both Irv’s Luggage and EE products. There are 2 separate CJ datafeeds. You will find seperate banners, coupon codes and text links for each site. Tracking will be separate (but within the same account) so you will be able to see if you made a sale for Irvs or EE.

WE ALSO HAVE FREE PRIVATE DATAFEEDS outside of CJ for both Irvs and EE.

Again there are more important details, so if you did not get the email, you need to contact me.

From all of us at Irvs, Executive Essentials and LinkProfits.com, we want to thank you in advance for your continued support and for being an important part of our future online growth and success. We hope you will join us as we move forward to the next level of growth.

Please don’t hesitate to email or call me if there is anything at all I can do to help you make this transition. We appreciate you!

Your Partner in Success,

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Manager
    Irvs.com Luggage Warehouse &
    ExecutiveEssentials.com (gifts)
    Powered by LinkProfits.com

(PS, so you don’t get confused I am also still AMconsulting)

Oh forgot to mention.... we are also giving EE affiliates a RAISE to 8% with bonuses up to 12% in the new program.

(Just a little tiny detail, I missed in my haste to post ... or post haste, whatever ;-)

Linda

I have been getting PMs and emails re regarding the 2 datafeeds, so to clarify:

We have 2 separate datafeeds now within the IRVS account. 1 for Irvs and 1 for EE products. If you already signed up for the Irvs feed I think you automatically will get the EE feed.

Just got this email from an Irvs affiliate"
    "I just checked this week’s CJ feed and the Executive Essentials products have all been included on my feed, together with the existing Irv’s luggage products."

As for the ouside FREE feed, which most affiliates seem to prefer as it's more user-friendly and versatile (so I'm told) than CJ's feed: The EE feed has been tested and is being added to the same place you pick up the Irvs feed. The programmer should have it available in the next couple days.

When you log in to get your Irvs feed you will see a new option to select if you also want to download the EE feed with 1600+ products.

If you have not read any of my newsletters with the info on how to get the private feed, please PM me and I will send you the info.

NOTE: Our datafeed affiliate's sales are skyrocking and most of our top performing partners are ALL using datafeeds. We added the private feed in April and May was our top sales month all year, June sales are on track to blow May numbers out of the water.

Thanks to our partners who believe in and know how to take advantage of the power of datafeeds to drive sales!

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Manager
    Powered by LinkProfits.com

Linda has gone above and beyond for her programs - she's really dedicated, I can attest. Give her programs a try if you haven't already.

Good luck, Linda...

-patrice

patrice.colancecco.milligan
    affiliate.marketer
    eastwoodcompany.com
    e: patrice@eastwoodco.com
    v: 610.323.2200x2206
    f: 610.323.6268
    ::visit our private forum on abw::

ABW Ambassador
    Linda,

Is it possible to have 2 nice static logos of your programs (120x60 preferred size)? Some others with the special offers and images of luggages (together) in similar size will be good too. I do not know about others, but I prefer static for small size creatives.

Thanks a lot.

Linda, what is Irvs Luggage relationship with eBates, I noticed you are listed on the following page,

http://www.ebates.com/all_stores.go#I

Hi JJJay,

And thank you for asking nicely instead of accusing! That's the professional way to bring up an issue.

I appreciate and share your concern about eBates. As soon as I became the AM and found out they were an affiliate, I wanted to get rid of them. I was told by "management" who referred to several articles that they seem to have cleaned up their act. I hope you know my anti parasite stance based on other posts and the fact that I am an affiliate also.

I have been watching them closely and researching and will gladly can them boot with the slightest provocation. The truth is they aren't even selling enough to give me any concerns at this point. What justification do I have with management (I am just on contract not an employee) for getting rid of a publisher for stealing commissions when they are just like 10 or more of our other SMALL affiliates who only make a handfull of sales every month. I will continue to watch them and research and remove them if I see anything out of the ordinary. So far when they have made a couple sales in a row and I investigate - it turns out they have featured us in an email campaign, which is kosher.

It turns out that Whenu got into Executive Essentials during a recent period when I was not managing the program. Now that I am managing EE again I canned them, with no hesitation whatsoever. I will do the same with Ebates if I ever feel they are stealing commission from my publishers.

Linda Buquet
    Affiliate Manager