Poverty Corners, USA
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> You are receiving this letter because you have been an Affiliate of 1800FLOWERS.COM for some time now, but have not been generating orders. Your success (i.e., generating orders, continuously higher monthly commission checks) is important to us. We are committed to helping you increase your income.

1-800-FLOWERS.COM has come up with a training series to give you all the tips and tricks of the trade. This is your introduction to Fresh University, where we have personally taken the time to research some of the most effective techniques affiliates are using to make money promoting 1-800-FLOWERS.COM. This training series is free of charge. We are one of the first merchants to offer its partners such detailed information on how to make money using our affiliate program, but keep in mind the principles discussed here can be applied to any number of affiliate programs you may be participating in.

After taking part in the training course, we are establishing a deadline of May 31st for you to generate an order. If you can generate 3 or more orders by that date, you will receive a $10 bonus on your commissions! Remember, Mother's Day, the biggest holiday for the floral industry is coming up on May 9th - 1-800-FLOWERS.COM partners see the highest sales, conversion rates and commission checks during this time.

If you have extenuating circumstances and cannot generate an order, need an extension, or just want some assistance, please drop us an email at If we do not hear from you, and you have not generated an order by the date noted above, your affiliate account with 1-800-FLOWERS.COM will be terminated.

In order to receive this FREE training course, you will need to send a blank email to, and you will start receiving the course soon after that.

So hurry! Email, start earning your commissions, and also get your $10 Bonus!

Tara Watson
    Asst. Affiliate Manager

An open response to Tara Watson:

Normally, I might point out that the use of a phone number in your URL automatically hurts affiliates. If I were in another frame of mind, I might just give you and the horse you rode in on some specific instructions. Instead, I welcome your concern for my well being and assure you that all is well here. In the future, please include an address for my invoice for my time reading mail of this sort.

ps- Have a wonderful day!

http and a telephoto
    If they drop me I want the 24.50 in commissions that I earned before the parasites got my customers...

I got the letter too and planned to say something here, but figured it wasn't worth it.

I find the fact that they are offering a course to teach me how to sell their stuff hilarious.
    Deborah Carney

Affiliateville, USA
    I'm so glad I dropped them first.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Mesa, Arizona
    I got one as well, and I can tell them what to do with their training course!! Damn cheek! Guess I'll just flush them before they flush me . Hell maybe I'll send them some flowers!

Richmond, VA
    I think the best part of their offer, is to be able to sign up to get SPAM from optinpro.c*m.

That's really cool

So, who's gonna do it???

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread