I'm a first time poster here so please excuse me if I violate any TOS, but I've got a couple of questions that the experts on this forum might be able to help me with.

Being a regular at the Pressroom in Santa Barbara CJ's team really need to spend more time in the pub doing planning for system roll outs. If I see a dip in sales over this change like I saw in the last update then I will be conviced that you have no idea about running a datacenter.

What I really need info on is about kazaa and the blocking of CJ. I just installed kazaa on a test m/c and everything worked fine, all clicks recorded etc.

On the new stats about estimated payout - I really like this feature !!!!, does the algo count extended transactions ?

Is it true that folks living in Santa Barbara County can get in to CJU for free ? (I'll gate crash anyway)

What will the new format of the datafeeds be like (if I read another post correctly), will it be by vendor and will the refresh be at different times ?

Is it true that Todd will pick up the bar tab at CJU ?

Just my bits fora first post

Cheers

Richard

(please note that I don't have a sig line trying to sell stuff - that would just be stupid)

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Richard. This is the place to get those questions answered or find backers to demand they get answered. Todd always picks up the bar tabs for the local CJU attendees.....

KaZZaa regular version just bundles spyware/Adwarez programs to steal commissions or hijack traffic. KaZZaa Lite is the hacked version thta contains the modified .HOSTs file that blocks links to CJ -BeFree and LS. Hopefully the lawsuits on the P2P users will curtail the use of both versions soon.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Thanks for the info Mike - I'll try loading a test m/c with the ripped version and see what happens. I'm sure there must be away of alerting the punter thru java/vbscript to the problem, and it would be interesting to get some feed back stats on lost sales

Welcome Why2kit,

quote:
    If I see a dip in sales over this change like I saw in the last update then I will be conviced that you have no idea about running a datacenter.

Yeah, I know the feeling. If what I have been seeing in my Quick Stats at CJ is correct, then something is terribly wrong (as seems to happen with each of these updates). Interesting that clicks were showing normal, but whatever sales where listed their were quite abnormally low. Ah, but we've come to expect that, no? Can't wait for roports to come back on line so we can see what has happened last few days.

By the way, stop by the chat room sometime. I tend bar there, well, a virtual bar. All drinks are on Todd's tab during the upgrades.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

quote:
    Being a regular at the Pressroom in Santa Barbara CJ's team really need to spend more time in the pub doing planning for system roll outs.
    Wrong pub - we are usually accross the street at Dargan's.

Ron throw another pint of cybersuds on my tab.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

Ah Yu must be going there for the waitress's rather than the beer then

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread