Happy April 15th Everyone,

If you haven’t received or read yesterday’s Orbitz Affiliate newsletter, here are some highlights:

-We are participating in Linkshare’s “Cha-Ching in the Spring” promotion. You all have a chance to receive a bonus of $500, $1,000 or $2,000 at the end of June! Yes, we understand that the tiers will not be reachable for all, but we pegged some good numbers based on current activities. Once this contest is over, we’ll be looking into setting up some other private/tiered offers for you.

-The new Orbitz “Find It” campaign hit the airwaves on April 12. We are focusing on what we are good at, finding that ultimate vacation, airfare, hotel room or car rental. Creative for the new tagline, “Orbitz. And Go.” will be added to the interface in the next few weeks.

-I’m happy to announce a new face to our Affiliate program, Leah Cobarrubias. Leah’s been on our Emarketing team for a year now and she and I will be tag-teaming to bring you the best deals, creative and service that you need. Welcome Leah!

Keep in mind, our search boxes are still THE highest converters. Have you downloaded them yet? Let me know if your site can’t accept DRM.

‘Til next time,
    Blagica (blah-gee-tsa) and Leah

I just applied to your program. I figure I can put your search box on my outdoor website. Hope it works out
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread