Greetings, is participating in LinkShare's "Cha Ching in the Spring" bonus program. To get detailed information about the promotion, visit

I believe that the Overstock's "Cha Ching" goals are much more attainable than our "Earn More in Q4" goals. You all can make some easy money. More importantly, we are offering higher bonuses in the Elite and Gold levels than any other merchant participating in the "Cha Ching" promotion. Our bonus structure is as follows:

Elite Monthly Sales Average: $40,000+
    Elite Goal: $350,000+ over three months
    Elite Bonus: $4,500

Gold Monthly Sales Average: $10,000 - $39,999
    Gold Goal: $120,000+
    Gold Bonus: $2,000

Silver Monthly Sales Average: $0 - $9,999
    Silver Goal: $35,000+
    Silver Bonus: $350

If you are not signed up in the LinkShare network, you must do so in order to participate. Sign up with us at

Additionally, please note that you are not pigeon-holed by your grouping. For example, if you are in the Silver group, but hit the Gold level goal, you will receive a Gold group bonus.

Let me know if you have any questions.

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Let me know if you have any questions. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Can you give me a head start of about $35,000 so I may reach the goal
    Only way its going to happen otherwise.
    Major pet peeve of mine
    Again more rewards for the big guys, lets not make any effort devoted to helping push some smaller affiliates so they keep wanting to promoting us and possibly taking things to the next level

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread