More than once this month we received some LS checks in open enevelopes GLUED to other LS envelopes due to the sloppines of the check cutting/envelope sealing process at LS. This is a two-year old problem that needs to be fixed immediately please!!

marcelle

Maybe we should all donate some of our commissions and buy them a new machine!!

ABW Ambassador
    *lol* although sort of thing is normal, I have to admit that Linkshare suffers an extra dose of this problem...

It all leads back into our repeated requests for direct depost. You know I wonder if they have direct depost for their employees...Quite a bit of money says they do!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Maybe we should all donate some of our commissions and buy them a new machine!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe if they hurried up and gave us consolidated payment, the machines they have wouldn't wear out so fast too.

ABW Ambassador
    All I know is that we receive over 90% over our paper checks from Linkshare. Each check costs us money and time to process as well as additional trips to the bank. Further, as many have mentioned, some of the checks are for mere dollars, literally (not many, but some). These checks cost more to write, not to mention our costs in processing them on our end as affiliates. The total cost is really preclusive.

As much as I love to see the bigger $ checks come in the mail, it is our desire to see the option of direct deposit and perhaps consolidated payments with direct depost. Even if they did a bi-monthly conslidated direct deposit option like Performics does it would be good. Ultimately a monthly consolidated statement that was direct deposited (like CJ) would be the most competitive option.

With Valueclick buying up many of the affiliate networks and throwing the combined benefits of each together going forward Linkshare really needs to offer these things just be viable. Let's face it, how long will it be before merchants start to look at switching networks to be able to offer more benefits to their affiliates and a cost savings or at equal costs?

How many merchants here see the value in being able to offer a consolidated direct deposit option for their affiliate partners, big and small? I'd love to here some merchants jump on board...

I'm a merchant and I'm totally in favor of direct deposit. I'm willing to pay LinkShare some amount per transaction to help make this happen!

ABW Ambassador
    Well that is one merchant, any others

Driect deposit sounds like a great idea, but how about we start by demanding properly sealed checks that are not glued by mistake to other affiliate checks

I'm not sure, but I think something in the works in the way to consolidated/direct deposit payments, which would be the best news coming out of LS this year.

ABW Ambassador
    Any further information? This has been in the works for 3 years now...

&gt; Any further information? This has been in
    &gt; the works for 3 years now...

I don't think this is the case.

Linkshare has said this is a priority for 5 years. Given that they have nothing to show for this, it is clear that this has NOT been in the works EVER.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread