ABW Ambassador
    I don't know if this is happening to others, but so far (knock on wood?) we have been excluded completely from two of the merchant programs for the Cha-Ching thing. And mind you we don't even have a special offer from them and our target goal (if they allowed us to particpate) is above our last couple of months sales...meaning it would be no walk in the park.

I love how, and correct me if I am wrong, once you begin to move some volume with a merchant you are cut lose from participating in bonus offers at their discretion (which means?).

How about giving some of us a different set of goals if you think we can do it too easily instead of discounting us? I guess we are in the penalty box again...yeah...

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Heck you better join a Merchant that won't exclude you then..... Hmmmm , hang on...hmmm YES I have it Mondera wouldn't exclude you

Wedding Season is coming!!!

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Was wondering if Mondera would come to your mind Chris Nice post
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Survey Man:
    I don't know if this is happening to others, but so far (knock on wood?) we have been excluded completely from two of the merchant programs for the Cha-Ching thing. And mind you we don't even have a special offer from them and our target goal (if they allowed us to particpate) is above our last couple of months sales...meaning it would be no walk in the park.

I love how, and correct me if I am wrong, once you begin to move some volume with a merchant you are cut lose from participating in bonus offers at their discretion (which means?).

How about giving some of us a different set of goals if you think we can do it too easily instead of discounting us? I guess we are in the penalty box again...yeah... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> We found that merchants in foreign countries use every excuse in the books to avoid paying, one affiliate earned over $8,000 from a merchant in Japan, the excuse they filed banrutcy, and were advised to hire a lawyer, best thing is to benfd over, kiss your butt, and stay away from them, some in canada are ok, but with the world's opinion of this country, they want our money, but not to return it, most companies moved to China, india, mexico, and keep the prices rising. Everytime we are offered the opportunity to become affiliates, now, we check their address.
    that's a big nickles worth.
    jj

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread