Hello you guys.
    I'm creating a reward website for my self, and I would like to know if it costs something to use linkshare. So basicaly, I'll recieve the members reports and the products feeds.
    Will I have to pay something to linkshare ?
    What about cj.com ?
    Befree ( I know they are with cj.com now, but how is it going to be ? )

Tks a lot you guys.

Demian Escobar ***undes

Hi ***undes,

It doesn't cost anything to sign up to or sell products for the merchants that You join up with at LinkShare (which is also free)... Now Product Feeds are a different story though... Some Merchants at LinkShare have free data feeds (Buy.com has free data feed) and some cost money... And the reports that You receive are free.

Love You,
    HumbleFish

Investment
    There is a one-time, upfront investment of $250 to cover the set-up and ongoing maintenance of your individual and secure LinkShare Merchandiser FTP account. The cost covers any IP changes that you may need to make to your account in the future - once we have established your account, you may receive all those merchants feeds for which you are approved.

What is that for than ??

Tks

***undes

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    That is optional and it is for the Internal LinkShare Datafeeds, you can sign up on ANY merchant program on LinkShare at no cost.

IF you decided to use a merchandiser account, you would pay once to access all active feeds.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Tks a lot,

ok, so what should I do to recieve the products feeds in my ftp account ?
    Is is possible to have that ?

Or how do I download all product feeds from anywhere ?

Tks a lot

***undes

Have you tried looking over the resource center at Linkshare, it should answer a lot of your questions. Better to get it direct from the source than sitting around waiting for people to answer your questions...

Have you tried looking over the resource center at Linkshare, it should answer a lot of your questions.

> I did, but it didn't !!!

Better to get it direct from the source than sitting around waiting for people to answer your questions...

> I did get a lot from the source, but since my english isn't 100%, sometimes, it gets a bit difficult to understand things, and it's much easyer to learn from here where people can give us the details.
    I'm sure you're not the patience kind, so please, from now on, don't hesitate in not answering me with aggressive answers, because if you notice, your answer or nothing is the same.

Please, I've been searching, and I'm already recieving transactions reports, but I can't find the place where I'm supposed to ask for the product feeds ?? Can they go to my ftp account ? Where is the place to ask for that ?

Tks a lot Connie Berg

***undes

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi ***undes -

There is no cost to become a LinkShare affiliate, to join LinkShare merchant programs, or to access your LinkShare online reports.

The LinkShare Merchandiser Program allows you to access participating LinkShare merchant product datafeeds. There is a one-time cost of $250 to join this program. This covers the set-up and ongoing maintenance of your individual and secure LinkShare Merchandiser FTP account, as well as any IP changes that you may need to make to your account in the future. Once we have established your account, you may receive all those merchants feeds for which you are approved. To learn more about this program, please contact our Merchandiser support team at merchandiser-a@linkshare.com.

Thanks,
    Sarah

WOW, this is getting really confusing !!!

HumbleFish just said it's free, take a look:

" It doesn't cost anything to sign up to or sell products for the merchants that You join up with at LinkShare (which is also free)... Now Product Feeds are a different story though... Some Merchants at LinkShare have free data feeds (Buy.com has free data feed) and some cost money... And the reports that You receive are free. "

I want to have the products feeds for free if it's possible !!
    I don't care if I've to go to the linkshare website, and pick them up from there, is this possible ?
    I'm interested for now, in getting the products feeds THAT ARE FREE in a file format like CSV and work with them, how do I do that for free ?

I know that it's free to become a affiliate, but really I can't understad all the names that you guys give to each program, so the question is:

Can I get from ANYWHERE the report feeds for free ?
    What should I do, to have products feeds for free ?

Tks a lot, sorry for my poor english

***undes

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Become an affiliate = Free

View your transaction/traffic reports on the LinkShare website = Free

Datafeed (product feed) for participating merchants through a personal Linkshare FTP connection (called a merchandiser account) = One time fee of $250.00 US Dollars.

Datafeed (product feed) directly from a merchant (no Linkshare involvement) = usually free - you just have to write merchants and ask if they have a datafeed and if so how do you get it. They will tell you if they offer one for free or not.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

GREAT HELP !!!!

TKS A LOT

***UNDES

Hi, one more question,
    any idea where I can search, or a place where I can find all the free datafeeds available ?

tks a lot

***undes

As mentioned on the other thread on the same topic, ShareASale has free feeds for some of their vendors.

-- Mike
    A joy shared is a joy doubled.
    A burden shared is a burden lightened.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread