Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Reports not being updated; March payments still pending. Thank heavens we can at least log on securely.

ABW Ambassador
    Not sure what's wrong at your end....reports appear all up to date here and March payments are recorded also....received some already.

I have to wait at least 45 seconds at mid-morning to see a report. Every day for the past week or so.

Took me almost a full minute to log in this morning. The report took so long to run that I thought for sure it was broken. When it finally appeared, not a single sale was posted from yesterday which NEVER happens. There is NEVER a time when I have zero sales...not on Linkshare...and not on the weekend. Something's gotta be up with reporting for at least one of their servers.

Unless????????? Go to this thread and be amazed:
    http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...89&m=233106924.
    I hope this isn't the reason for our missing sales.

ABW Ambassador
    Boy the last two days we have several major partners who have no sales posting at all ... they are looking into it but no one knows anything for sure and Linkshare hasn't made any statements either...

I think many of us would like to see Linkshare have a system that has real-time reporting, but let me tell you none of us affiliates want to see delays in a system that is already ONLY updated every 24 hours. If it is only updated every 24 hours it had better be on time!

ABW Ambassador
    It has been bad the past few days. Got me motivated to find the rest of my Target links to remove. We only have a few majors left on LS now.

Did they acknowledge there is a problem or are they just looking into whether there is a problem?

ABW Ambassador
    Reports are not running again this morning...they did earlier but now they just process indefinitely...

ABW Ambassador
    What problems are there exactly? Sales are coming in for all merchants and converting at 3.42% this month. Not seeing any problems. What merchants do you see not reporting? They update the clicks once every 24 hours but sales come in througout the day, whenever LS gets them from the merchants.

I'm with Survey Man...

I've seen no updates for several days now and today I cannot even run reports.

They've been a little to a lot FU'ed since they added there secure login.

Have I mentioned that I HATE the new login!

CDC

ABW Ambassador
    TrustNo1, it seems everyone but you has had reporting glitches...So I would guess you simply don't check reports as much as the rest of us

At any rate, the reporting issues are intermittant and have been spelled out by several already. Twice today and for the last few days, when running sales and activity reports it just sits and says it processing with that pop-up window but then returns blank results or never returns results at all...it is in a perpetual loop pulling the numbers from the database.

I wouldn't guess it would have anything to do with the secure login, but one never knows. Linkshare will have to answer that one.

Data has started to trickle through. Merchant advised they were to blame for not passing data on processed orders to LinkShare. My apologies to LS.

ABW Ambassador
    "TrustNo1, it seems everyone but you has had reporting glitches...So I would guess you simply don't check reports as much as the rest of us"

I check it all the time. I don't think you do:
    "system that is already ONLY updated every 24 hours."

If you did you would know sales reporting is updated throughout the day, dependent on the merchant. That's why i asked "What merchants do you see not reporting?"

Who broke the internet this time?
    I can't log in, in fact I can't see any pages including the linkshare home page.
    Links all seem to be working though.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

apparently everyone at LS took the month off.

ABW Ambassador
    TrustNo1...Let's get something straight...The reports were NOT coming back at all in many cases or just taking 10-15 minutes to return anything, so it didn't matter what merchants as it had nothing to do with the merchants. So your question was completely irrelevant. I guess you just didn't understand our plight since it was the entire reporting system being affected

"If you did you would know sales reporting is updated throughout the day, dependent on the merchant. That's why i asked "What merchants do you see not reporting?"

And yes, everyone here knows merchants report throughout the day for sales from (typically) the previous 24 hours...So we are saying the same thing and I am sure you aren't saying that reporting is real time just because sales from previous periods are reported throughout following days

Today, so far, reports have been running smooth and fast, returning results within seconds and not minutes (or not at all). I reported specific times when the problems were occuring and perhaps Linkshare was able to trouble shoot it...

I can log in but 'click here' to run a report produces 'page cannot be displayed.'

The Home page doesn't even load from my end. All I get is blank page and "page cannot be displayed"

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, now I am getting general page errors and login issues...not related to reporting this time at least.

It's been like that all day. You have to keep trying. It will eventually load.

ABW Ambassador
    Is LinkShare OUT OF BUSINESS. I get:
    Can't Find the Web Site www.linkshare.com
    500 Unknown Host
    The site may no longer exist or it may have moved.
    Double-check for any misspellings, punctuation errors, or extra spaces.
    If these suggestions do not work, try restarting your computer.

(By the way I am just joking but that is the error message that I am getting)

crap, crap, mega crap

I love that line from the movie Spiderman.
    I think it applies here..

Has anyone heard anything from the folks at Linkshare about what is going on?
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Affiliate Network Rep
    I am not sure why you are having problems. Our team can not recreate the issue. I know for a fact that Linkshare.com has been up all day. I am curious if there is some network routing issues going on.

Steve

darn. well, please take my word for it: the typical wait for a report here is 1 min, 5 sec. at mid-morning EST.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast