Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi all,

We’re considering developing a template based site to add to our existing tools (Datafeed and Products Table Creator) and I was wondering if any one had any input or comments on what they would want from such a template site. A kind of wishlist of features.

This site will be available free to any partner that would use it

Any thoughts?

Thanks kindly!
    Patrick
    GreatSkin Partner Manager
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

Sounds cool... you could integrate the LIVE, REFRESHING product table generator for each page, driven by the javascript code which shows on the results page of the current GreatSkin.com Product Table Generator at http://greatskin.com/affiliates/generator.htm

Hi,

I'm both happy and frustrated to read this post. I didn't know that GreatSkin had a Product Table Generator. I have been an affiliate for awhile, but frankly, never did much to promote GreatSkin.

My best sites are ones that the merchant has great promotional material to use. Especially a Product Showcase Creator, or Product Table Generator, Full Page Ads, etc. If only more merchants would provide this type of help in promotion their products.

How are affiliates to know that this type of promotional material is available? Maybe it was announced somewhere and I missed it....my fault. But with a great tool like this, merchants should shout if from the roof tops.

As soon as I get done with my current project, my next site will be a GreatSkin store.

I do have a question on the GreatSkin tool. If I use the live refreshing product table, will the text descriptions be able to be picked up by the search engines? Or would the static product be better for that?

Thanks for your help.

Ken

Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Ken,

Thanks kindly for your comments. And you are right of course, this is something we should be shouting about. We actually have a newsletter scheduled to go out today which details the launch of these two tools. It should have gone out in April....but sadly got delayed.

Regards your question Ken, yes, the Static version would the one to use if you're targeting search engines.

Thanks,

Patrick
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread