Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Is it just me but my sales and activity report for yesterday is still missing.

Les

Nope it's me as well.

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Add me to the list.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

ABW Ambassador
    My sales report, shows info for ONE merchant with sales yesterday.

There is no impression or click through info for any others.

Lily

Affiliate Network Rep
    While they are dealing with the DNS issue some of the reports are not being updated. This should all be resolved soon.

Steve

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

Yes we have some merchants with reports that seem to have been missed and others that went through fine, we are following up to ensure everything gets posted for all AMWSO managed merchants

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Is it just me, or are reports always messing up lately?

ABW Ambassador
    No reporting updated for 5/3 yet and patchy reporting for 5/2 and 5/2...

Affiliate Network Rep
    I mentioned in a different post that until we are finished with the QA to make sure the network issues are resolved (for sure) that there would be a delay in reporting. Hopefully all will be back to normal soon.
    I apologize again,
    Steve

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Steve,

I asked this in another thread, but in case you missed it there, here it is:

Will merchants be contacted to ensure that they go back and manually upload any missing days? I know that some of the data came in, but there is still seems to be a bunch that didn't get uploaded going back to 4/30.

Thanks,

Ken

Affiliate Network Rep
    we will of course make sure that any missing transactions get resubmitted into the system.

Rest assured,
    Steve

Looks like reports will not be available for a few days. I think they will email your data to you if you request it. I guess some upgrade in the interface is going on...

ABW Ambassador
    What? A few days? I already checked my reports at least 10 times today.

I already gave up on getting product links (it looks like Linkshare merchants' product links won't be in our May updates, which means they probably won't be included until September, so the rest of you can have at the bonuses and contest - I am throwing in the towel, it wasn't a level playing field anyways with the exclusive discounts some guys were given to assure their win in the last contest).

ABW Ambassador
    this is very discouraging, things have gone from "everythings fine on our side," to "yes there is a problem," "we have it fixed," "no we don't have it fixed, no there won't be any reports until it is fixed, can't tell you when that'll be." But here's the good news some big guy won the big bucks. titanium award was it?"

Steve I'm making links at performics until things are better. I'm very, very discouraged. This feels like Thanksgiving weekend all over. Yes we do have memories.

Lily

One CJ trick that works.... DISABLE the REPORTS tab, so that everybody lowers the expectations and knows that something is wrong.

A nice system enhancement for Linkshare...

Hi Everyone!

Well, I was TOLD that I would get my reports in the form of an email, but that never came through. What a surprise This is very frustrating to say the least.

report access time seemed normal for me this afternoon. now I'm wondering if anything got lost in the shuffle.

ABW Ambassador
    Herb,

Are your commission numbers current. Mine haven't changed in days. Although I must admit I can efficiently look at stale numbers.

Lily

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi all,

I understand your frustration and I do not blame you for being disappointed. I too would like to see things get back to normal as quickly as possible. Its hard to explain all that happened, other then to say the initial DNS issue caused a few other problems that we just want to make sure are cleaned up and QA'd before we open it all back up. While this is taking a bit more time, I know how important it is to have everything work just right, its just the right thing to do.

Most of the problems/delays where caused by the sporadic nature of the issue. This made it very hard to narrow down the core issue and isolate/solve the problem. To illistrate the difficulty, read some of the postings where everyone is seeing something different (for some it worked no problem, for others they did not get reports, yet others could not log in). As the postings show we where responsive but finding the root cause in this case was not easy.

We beleive (nothing in tech is guaranted) that the issue is resolved but we really want to QA everything so that you are not affected anymore then you need to be. Our system is the largest in the industry so when an issue like this happens we have to preform lots of chks to make sure that any and all functions/data are perfect.

I hope you all know how much LinkShare and I care about you and your efforts and while technical issues are a fact of life in our industry, I hope you know that we do our best to minimize the impact on you. Sometimes that impact can not be avoided, but we do everything in our power to respect your incredible and hard efforts. I appreciate you all working with us and thank you again for your feedback and efforts.

Best regards,
    Stephen

That's all understandable, Steve. You could have been tracking sales with session cookies only! Lacking reports is nothing compared to my signature!

First of all, Linkshare has the best approach to affiliate marketing, has the best "will" in affiliate support , though the will does not always translate to action, LS has the best tracking system but it has a ballroom to improve to, LS has most accurate and variety of reporting options, LS offers the best merchandising and link tools in the market yet LS is the ONLY Affiliate Network that DOES NOT COMPETE WITH ITS AFFILIATE MEMBERS. LinkShare houses the top names in retailing, Linkshare houses some of the best converting, top rated, fast-pay, most honest merchants. LinkShare also has the Best CEO...

Hey, I wish you could post reports indefinately indelinquently... and I wish that you could pay me once a month and use direct deposit... But I know, you just do not have to be perfect to be the best in your universe.

Animal Lover
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>LinkShare Update: Reporting updates will be suspended during the weekend and should resume Monday. We appreciate your patience. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oscar
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

ABW Ambassador
    I am glad to report great success with my new performics and shareasale merchants. They're competing directly with LS merchants on the same page.

I've enjoyed watching real time sales come in, while I don't have LS reports.

I'm learning how not to trust. Once LS gets back on track. Performance will probably fail and I can watch LS reports.

I may move on to a few indy programs.

Why did it take me this long to figure out that I should diversify? Oh well my sales are running above last month, even without LS.

Lily

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    About 10 minutes ago, I found out there was a financial price to pay for these Linkshare issues. And it stings bad!!

Two years ago I got an email from a pretty bad looking website - but it ranked #1 in a critical keyword - who asked to exchange links.

I said "Instead of linking to us for free, why don't I make you a sub-affiliate, and you'll get 15% of anything anyone buys." She said yes. Told her to copy the links from our website and simply replace &subid=0 with &subid=2.

She has since made me over $10,000 - with absolutely no work on my part.

It's now May 8, and I still haven't mailed her her February payment (still lost).

Still haven't mailed her her March Payment, (still showing as waiting payment at LS)

I haven't sent her any daily "This is what you've got so far" reports for May as Linkshare's reporting has been down since the last days of April.

Yesterday she asked for her April totals and I had to say "Sorry. No idea when I can tell you"

We professionals know we have to deal with these issues, but this women doesn't even know that what she does has an official name - affiliate marketing. She refers to our links as "Magic Links".

Today, she emailed us and accused us of fraud, and said she "quit".

Part of me wants to give her my linkshare id and say "Look! Go to linkshare.com, log on with my id, and look! It's NOT us! It's this other company that you don't know about. But that's not gonna' happen.

I don't want to loose an easy $10000, but so far, the only solution I can think to get her back is to pay her in advance every month. Hoping to come up with an alternate by Monday.

ABW Ambassador
    Billy Kay,

Wow, She just called them magic links and trusted you? Without knowing how or why the money was coming in?

Amazing. Maybe a little education would get her back?

Lily

ABW Ambassador
    Hopefully the reports are resumed by the time i wake up(noon) tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast