Affiliate Network Rep
    Ok, I just saw the numbers for this quarters club program and can I just say WOW. It is really impressive to see what everyone is doing to drive up revenue. If that did not get me excited enough, I was given an example of the Titanium award and its incredible. So I can't wait to give them out to the winners at our symposium and the Golden Links award program.

My question to you is who is going to win the prize this quarter?

Best regards,
    Stephen

ABW Ambassador
    Who won the Platinum ward for 4th quarter?

Affiliate Network Rep
    Good question! We're getting ready to announce our first $15,000 Titanium Award Winner any day now. Of course, we'll announce the winner right here first before we send out our press release to the general media.

Steve

Steve,

Looking forward to attending the Golden Link Awards. Should be a great event.

Regards,

Affiliate Network Rep
    J.T. I am not sure you can handle the Golden Links Award (not to steal thunder form Nicholson). For that matter I am not sure any of the affiliates coming to the event are fully prepared for what will await them at this event. It is going to be amazing, over the top, in toughly LinkShare fashion and something never before seen or done in our industry. Not only did we bring you the first club program on top of our history of innovation, but now this…..wow. LinkShare is always the leader in everything in this industry, and I intend to prove this again with this event. It will really be one that will be hard to match. Try to copy this!!!! ;-)

For my part, it’s about time someone recognized the efforts that you all put in everyday. I can tell you that LS, and our great partners intends on recognizing (in proper fashion) you amazing efforts. This award and ceremony will become the gold (had to do the pun) standard for awards in our industry and considering the money that is attached to the Titanium award, gold is probably the key word!

Looking forward to this momentous event and to recognizing the efforts you all have taken to make our industry great!

Steve

"gold" sounds old fashion. somebody will come up with "platinum" and your awards will be deprecated..

I have to mention one thing that there are many performance affiliates out there whose business models would not allow them to put any more effort than they already do in order to be competitive for these awards. I think you would need to give more awards, like the way they do it with the golden globes!, the best small niche affiliate, the best supporting affiliate, the best score in affiliate marketing etc..., that way you can make everybody happy.. One downside with that, though, one day the best scam club and the best browser manipulator club may ask for an award too..!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I have to mention one thing that there are many performance affiliates out there whose business models would not allow them to put any more effort than they already do in order to be competitive for these awards. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Linkshare runs different programs.

Some of the Awards are for increasing sales, some aren't.

For sites who cannot increase sales, they should focus on the Cha-Ching Bonus program where you can get rewarded by actually decreasing sales for some of the merchants.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>... you can get rewarded by actually decreasing sales for some of the merchants. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point. I should focus on that one. But I am still wondering what Award eBates and uPromise will receive.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> But I am still wondering what Award eBates and uPromise will receive. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope none. My money is on 180solutions.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>LinkShare is always the leader in everything in this industry <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Including lost checks!
    ;-)

Although you're five years behind on direct deposit. Considering that this issue is at the top of the list of affiliate priorities, how can you claim to be a leader? You guys aren't even a *follower* in this regard...

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread