I started my own website called harmonys gifts. I was wondering if anyone can give me any advice on how to drive sales to my store or advice on anything that may help my business be successful. my website is any advice will be much appreciated. thanks teresa

far far away....
    welcome to ABW

I hope you have tough skin....

if you need to give shoppers a reason to stay at you site.... curently you are sending them away....

You need to build Search engine optimised pages (seo) that you host... they need to presell your offerings...

second thing you need some content on your home page that will encourge your shoppers to go into your mall...

without these two things... you have no chance of success...

you will learn what else you need as time goes on...

Hint..... you have 5 seconds to get you shoppers to go into your mall before the hit the back button...

best of success...

that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

And please move the text so it is not up against that line!

i agree with both joe and jane. you need to have your content catch your visitor, not be jumbled up. you have one paragraph. break it up into smaller thoughts. the visitor will be intimidated by the mass of that lonely paragraph. if you have smaller ideas and paragraphs, the reader feels he can stop when they want.

Also it just doesn't layout right. the header is kinda wacked also.

personally i would loose the background. i've been in front of a screen for 12 hrs today and i don't even want to look at it. it hearts my head. thats something that looks kinda cool when you first start, but it wears out fast.

Just a couple things, good luck.

do it,

easy website tools

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread